Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cow Rides in Back of Car

Default Cow Rides in Back of Car

BBC Camera Man was filming in Beirut when he saw a Car with a Cow in the back with her head sticking out of the window.

I hope it had a Nappy one, Phew!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7837920.stm

K

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Talking

Did anyone tell him to moo over lol

"Honestly Officer it was a cow I tell you".

"Have we been drinking sir"?

Default Cow Rides in Back of Car

LOL That cow is sure mooooving
    Dont mean to hijack your thread, years ago OH took a photo of a traffic warden giving a ticket to a car on yellow line, ok nothing exciting about that, but what we thought was so funny was, the car was full of traffic cones. lol

Default Cow rides in back of car.

Essex girls spring to mind.

In the olden days, in fact the first day Thurso had traffic lights at the square a farmer turned left along Sinclair street, ignoring the red light. The policeman waved him down to point out the error of his ways........ "I always just swing round there........ the pig in the back doesn`t like it if I slow down". He was not making reference to a passenger in the back, but a huge sow ..... adorning the back seat of a new Mercedes.

When I told the tale at home my folks said "That`s the poor farmers for you then".
    Making tomorrow`s memories today