Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Smile What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Planning taking a loved one out for dinner? What will you do after the meal? Why not have a beautiful meal,a dance afterwards and know that you have helped a deserving cause at the same time? The Highland Seal Hospital are having a Valentine's Dinner Dance at The Northern Sands Hotel,Dunnet on the 14th February at 7.30pm,so why not treat a loved one to a fantastic night? All proceeds will go to The Highland Seal Hospital and The Northern Sands have very generously given us the use of their hotel FREE! All details will be on the "whats on" section or you can PM me for details!
    Go on have a good night and get "kudos" for helping out a fantastic cause! x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Planning taking a loved one out for dinner? What will you do after the meal? Why not have a beautiful meal,a dance afterwards and know that you have helped a deserving cause at the same time? The Highland Seal Hospital are having a Valentine's Dinner Dance at The Northern Sands Hotel,Dunnet on the 14th February at 7.30pm,so why not treat a loved one to a fantastic night? All proceeds will go to The Highland Seal Hospital and The Northern Sands have very generously given us the use of their hotel FREE! All details will be on the "whats on" section or you can PM me for details!
    I wish! A crane would struggle gettin my OH to go out to something like that! Not the romantic type!

That sounds lovely!

I hope all that goes has a lovely time though! And its a good cause!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Thank you Shelley! I too hope that it goes well and we get a lot of people there! We could have fun spotting all the orgers x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Exclamation

it sounds really nice kid. whether im romantic or not my dancing days are definetly over
    have a ball it sounds good tony x

Sounds good but got a football match to go to that day. Kendal Town v FC United of Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Thumper, beware the Blatant Advert polis are about on 'e Org, 'an they will come down on ye hard, if they think your advertising anything, and God forbid if the Mobile chippy mannie turns up at the venue also
    Hope it is a successful night best o luck.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Thumper, beware the Blatant Advert polis are about on 'e Org, 'an they will come down on ye hard, if they think your advertising anything, and God forbid if the Mobile chippy mannie turns up at the venue also
    Hope it is a successful night best o luck.
    Thanks Golach,tbh I never even thought about it being blantant advertising,although I suppose some would say it is,I just want to get as many people as possible to read this and know that its happening and hopefully buy a ticket for such a good cause! Is blatant begging allowed?x

We are going to a wedding. Got my outfit today. Can't wait to go away for a few days. Normally we do not acknowledge the day.

Surely it's OK to advertise a charity fund- raiser?

It sounds a lovely evening, thumper, and I hope it will be a great success.

wont be dpong anything, we gave up on that a few years ago after 16 years together, any romance is long gone. we are moving house the start of feb so will be still getting organised.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    wont be dpong anything, we gave up on that a few years ago after 16 years together, any romance is long gone. we are moving house the start of feb so will be still getting organised.
    Ah !! Balto never to late to give up on romance good luck with the house move you never know you may find romance again in the packing boxes

well done Thumper for advertising for such a good cause hope you sell lots of tickets best of luck with the evening
    Its nice to be nice

Thanks Angela and Anne x for your good wishes,I just hope it turns out to be a success,I am sure it will as there are some very caring people in Caithness and here on the Org!x

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Surely it's OK to advertise a charity fund- raiser?
    It certainly is!

Have a nice evening Thumper, I hope all goes well.

Cant say what I will be doing this year as Mrs Kodiak would read this and find out. But I will say this it will be something new and completely different and will be a first for both of us after 36 Years of Marriage.

If you are reading this Mrs Kodiak, I am not going to tell you either,

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Sounds like a great night and raising money for a good cause makes it even better. After reading about Trinkie's honeymoon, I want to hear about her Valentine's Day celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Manson View Post
    It certainly is!

Have a nice evening Thumper, I hope all goes well.
    Thanks Colin! Can I put you down for two tickets? Seriously though folks,for just £20 head you will get a fantastic meal,the menu is lovely AND.you get entertainment,now where else on valentines day will you get that for that price?Plus you will be helping a good cause!Come along for a fun and romantic night(oh and you wont have to try to think of things to talk about as there will be more than just the two of you just sitting there trying to chat)x

Sorry Guys just some shameless bumping from me,in the hope you all buy a ticket x

Hope you raise lots of money for a good cause Thumper.

Golach, many a true word spoken in jest.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thank you Poppett.The John O Groat Journal kindly put a wee mention in their paper today too so I hope it brings lots of requests for tickets It certainly is a great cause to give to! x

I will be relaxing this year - I know I'm safe because it's not a Leap Year. Unless you know any good looking sea lions that is, Thumper!

Hope there is a good turn out for the Charity Event.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast