Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thierry Henry...

The reason why FIFA are keeping the result the same is because Sepp Blatter disnae fancy Zinidane Zidane gaein him a Glasgae Kiss.Still cannae believe Sepp got the FIFA presidency,man we thought it was bad havin Airdrie no more George Peat.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

http://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/blog/?p=927

FIFA meeting on 2nd December to discuss betting irregularities in WC play offs. Source: SSN ticker.

"So Sepp, how much did you win?"

"Well Jerome, I stuck the budget for bribes on France scoring in extra time, so I made a fortune".

I await FIFA taking Jennings to court, though I'll not hold my breath.

well to lighten up I got 63 on first go

click jouer to play

http://www.jeu-de-main.com/

FIFA have granted their permission for a replay of the last half of extra time to take place in Stade de France. Ireland will be playing right to left...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    FIFA have granted their permission for a replay of the last half of extra time to take place in Stade de France. Ireland will be playing right to left...

hahaha love it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/8382018.stm

"Chile could be thrown out of the 2010 World Cup after being given 72 hours by Fifa to stop Chilean club Rangers from attempting to annul their relegation.

Fifa is unhappy that Rangers have taken their case to the Chilean courts of justice as it does not approve of civil or government intervention in football.

The governing body has written to the Chilean Football Association urging it to persuade Rangers to drop the case.

And Chile's national team may be banned if their FA fails to take action.

The decision whether to suspend Chile from the World Cup in South Africa would then be discussed by Fifa's executive committee, who meet next week.

Fifa's letter, which was sent to ANFP president Harold Mayne-Nicholls, read: "We beseech your association to call on your affiliated club... to withdraw the case it took to the Chilean courts of justice within the next 72 hours or... announce the pertinent sanctions against your affiliated club.

"If your association does not adopt the necessary measures as we have indicated, the case will be put to Fifa's executive committee in its session of December 3, 2009 in Cape Town... so it considers imposing a suspension against (the ANFP)."

Rangers were relegated after they were docked three points for fielding one foreign player too many in a match."

A possible reprieve for Ireland? Imagine the permarage if Rangers actually helped Ireland get to the World Cup? Ooh, the ironing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/8382018.stm

"Chile could be thrown out of the 2010 World Cup after being given 72 hours by Fifa to stop Chilean club Rangers from attempting to annul their relegation.

Fifa is unhappy that Rangers have taken their case to the Chilean courts of justice as it does not approve of civil or government intervention in football.

The governing body has written to the Chilean Football Association urging it to persuade Rangers to drop the case.

And Chile's national team may be banned if their FA fails to take action.

The decision whether to suspend Chile from the World Cup in South Africa would then be discussed by Fifa's executive committee, who meet next week.

Fifa's letter, which was sent to ANFP president Harold Mayne-Nicholls, read: "We beseech your association to call on your affiliated club... to withdraw the case it took to the Chilean courts of justice within the next 72 hours or... announce the pertinent sanctions against your affiliated club.

"If your association does not adopt the necessary measures as we have indicated, the case will be put to Fifa's executive committee in its session of December 3, 2009 in Cape Town... so it considers imposing a suspension against (the ANFP)."

Rangers were relegated after they were docked three points for fielding one foreign player too many in a match."

A possible reprieve for Ireland? Imagine the permarage if Rangers actually helped Ireland get to the World Cup? Ooh, the ironing.
    Why would Ireland get a reprieve? It would probably be Russia , bigger name country. But at least its not THE Rangers helping out good spot tho Pepsi
    Cmey e Scorries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123