Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paypal help

Default Paypal help

Sold a few items on ebay recently. The money is showing in my ebay summary, but paypal haven't put this in my bank account? Do I need to ask them? and if so how?

They sometimes put a hold on funds. But will pay it, when they get it. If the money is in your account, you have to send it to your bank. The tools are at the top to do this.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

think you have to transfer it i normally do

Yes if the funds are there. You transfer from your PayPal account, to your bank account.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

many thanks

As above. Funds will be sat in your paypal account until you transfer them

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKAL View Post
    As above. Funds will be sat in your paypal account until you transfer them
    Or spend them....
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Or spend them....
    Ha ha yeah that actually is what i normally do!! Or leave them sat in there so they don't get taken up by bills...

Don't you have to wait until you have at least £50 in your pay pal account before you can draw any out?
    Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled!

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Bug View Post
    Don't you have to wait until you have at least £50 in your pay pal account before you can draw any out?
    Nope Any amount

Quote Originally Posted by smithp View Post
    Sold a few items on ebay recently. The money is showing in my ebay summary, but paypal haven't put this in my bank account? Do I need to ask them? and if so how?
    To get the money from ure paypal account to ure bank account u have to transfer it but there is a commision charge for doing it its not free sometimes ure better to leave the money in ure paypal account and then use it up the the next time ure buying on ebay other website to dodge the fee

If you have a PayPal Account the easist way to get hold of your cash is with the PayPal Access Card. It is like a Prepaid Credit Card and can be used as such. You can also get you money from an ATM.

Here is a Link to the PayPal Access Card and you will see it is a Master Card. :-

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/accesscard/index.htm

It is an good idea if you are selling on eBay as you can get instant access to your Cash and you don not have to wait for 5 to 10 days for your cash to be transferred to your bank account.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

The paypal access card is only available by invitation. So if you haven't received an e-mail from paypal, you cant get one.

I learned much about PayPal reading the comments on this thread. Thank you responders.

Quote Originally Posted by DeHaviLand View Post
    The paypal access card is only available by invitation. So if you haven't received an e-mail from paypal, you cant get one.
    I have had mine for sometime now, this new one and the one before that. Since I had the first one, which was a Visa Card, I was sent this new one automaticly by PayPal.

So due to this I did not know it was by Initation only, pity really as it is a good way of easy access to your PayPal Cash.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe