Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Window Cleaners

Default Window Cleaners

Now that the sun is shining the film of dust on the windows is becoming much more obvious too!!!

Can anyone recommend a Window Cleaner I could get to come. I live on Argyle Square in Wick, so there is no front garden to set a ladder up in!!

Any recommendations would be gratefully received!
    "Music is Forever" Paul Simon
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels" Thomas Carlyle
    www.music-monster.co.uk

Would recommend Freddie Tait, he does a good job. His mobile no. is 07851830585

Graham @ wickblast,highly recommended!

Would recommend Wickblast as well - state of the art equipment and they do a very thorough job at reasonable rates. Cant praise them enough.....

Clearview Windows are reasonably priced and do not need to use ladders as they have the long reach poles. 07765837172

george macdonald a nice honest man , does a lovely job he does building as well , good rates try him 07917683914 or 602999

troy bates i have just moved up here i asked for a window cleaner got prices and troy was cheapest and he is good phone 07990852273

i would consider troy as well i was with clearview i poned troy to see wat is price , a better price and good job 07990852273

Wick Blast will do a good job for you.

John Riach from bignold Court , wick,does my windows, very good, only £5 for 3 bed house.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Thanks for the recommendations - we might finally get some shiny clean windows, now!!!
    "Music is Forever" Paul Simon
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels" Thomas Carlyle
    www.music-monster.co.uk

troy .................

cheers bodster for that recommend