And not a shred or a scintilla of evidence provided to back up any of the claims you make. I refer you to your previous derogatory statements on another thread about providing evidence.

I repeat. If you and your fellow naesayers are so damn confident "No" would win put it to the test. You won't because you know that you will lose. You know that folk will see through project fear.

But of course you are a democracy denier. The SNP asked the people of Scotland to give them a majority of seats in Holyrood and in return said they would deliver IndyRef2. So having said to the people that if you vote us in we will spend this money (on IndyRef2) you are now whining about a party that is at least trying to keep a manifesto pledge that the electorate approved. If that's not a threat to democracy then I don't know what is. And, in any case the public money that would be spent would only be on the adminstration of the referendum and not on general campaigning. That would have to be raised by the respective campaign groups. The public expenditure required has already been approved by the voters. I know you don't like that fact but it is inescapeable. In any case it is a microscopic sum when compared to the catalogue of waste, incompetence and corruption that has tanked the UK economy.

As to your comments about how democracy in Scottish elections work I'm afraid it just reveals the extent of your willingness to deceive the public. The party with the largest number of seats forms the government and gets to enact its manifesto. But you also know this. It's an inconvenient truth but one you need to acknowledge. If you are going to attempt to argue otherwise then you are effectively calling into question the legitimacy of virtually every election ever - see WGD's blog.

We the people, who voted the SNP into power at Holyrood on the back of a manifesto promise to hold IndyRef2, demand that democracy be respected. No-one has the right to deny democracy.

The will of the Scottish people will be heard.