Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    No idea where you're coming from with that.
    The arrogance of your ignorance is astounding!!!!!Never mind you're young, you have a lot of years ahead of you to learn to understand what I mean. Good luck!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

That age thing again... how dull and boring. Get a new line.

You're probably just talking rubbish and don't understand what you're typing yourself.

If I could actually be bothered reading all of your posts again to figure out what you were on about, perhaps I'd understand. It was boring enough reading them first time. I'll pass on that and stop wasting my time on something so insignificant.
    Last edited by Jeid; 16-Oct-06 at 14:15.

That age thing again... how dull and boring. Get a new line.

You're probably just talking rubbish and don't understand what you're typing yourself.

If I could actually be bothered reading all of your posts again to figure out what you were on about, perhaps I'd understand. It was boring enough reading them first time. I'll pass on that and stop wasting my time on something so insignificant.
    Ho Ho HO . It is a wise man who knows the ground upon which he is standing. Have you any idea how petulantly childish your last post was?Indeed I hope that advancing age does teach you something because you are in dire need of it. It is not age that is important, it is what you do with the years and what you learn from them that is important.
    All I can say, in the spirit of your last post, is "Na na nan na". I think that matches the level.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    I have a solution to our mutual dislike. Don't reply to my posts and I will ignore yours. I would quite happilly repeat anything I have said on the forum to your face. The grapevine tells me that is unlikely that you would do the same. My exreme age and experience makes it quite easy for me to see through the ego posturing of youg musos with nothing to back up that ego.
    Stick by your statements and stop prevaricating and making excuses for your attitude.
    happilly (sic) repeat . . . exreme (sic) age . . . youg (sic) musos?
    So why not be the bigger man and "ignore" the posts . . . "Stick by your statements", etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Ho Ho HO . It is a wise man who knows the ground upon which he is standing. Have you any idea how petulantly childish your last post was?Indeed I hope that advancing age does teach you something because you are in dire need of it. It is not age that is important, it is what you do with the years and what you learn from them that is important.
    All I can say, in the spirit of your last post, is "Na na nan na". I think that matches the level.
    I don't think my last statement was childish. In fact, if you read over the past couple of pages, you'll realise how childish you're coming across.

Advancing age obviously hasn't taught you a thing.

I love how you stole my line about age not being important and what you do with it being more important. I said that a couple of pages back. Selective reading I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazaa View Post
    happilly (sic) repeat . . . exreme (sic) age . . . youg (sic) musos?
    So why not be the bigger man and "ignore" the posts . . . "Stick by your statements", etc., etc.
    Indeed you are right. I was adressing one posturing young muso, not the whole species.
    Consider my statement stuck by.
    Last edited by Gleber2; 16-Oct-06 at 14:51.

Cool

lol battle of the bands for real!!

Quote Originally Posted by buggyracer View Post
    lol battle of the bands for real!!
    You could errect a ring in the Holburn and make a fortune as Battling Jeid takes on all- comers of all ages.

Mods against the Rockers?

does that mean, jeid under name shud be

MOD ROCK.. haha

sorta like DOC ROCK

btw Doc rock, The Box o Bananas were excellent, Of what I got to see of them. i was workin in e weigh inn that night. very powerful, and sum guitarist there!

Do they have a web site?
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo01 View Post
    I am a rocker

I am a rocker
    More rock in a jelly baby loon!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo01 View Post
    Forget that battle! What about Mr T versus Chuck Norris? Il put 20p on chuck norris to win

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    Forget that battle! What about Mr T versus Chuck Norris? Il put 20p on chuck norris to win
    Nah, I reckon Taylor could take Norris no bother at all!!!

Hmmm also think the best way to resolve the Gleber2 vs Jeid feud is to have a session of 'ur mama' jokes. best of three rounds wins a good reputation point from me!

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    Nah, I reckon Taylor could take Norris no bother at all!!!
    Yeah that is true, could impale chuck with his strat from 100 yards away! but i was actually referring to Mr T from the hit show 'The A-Team' who released a single about treating your mother right. class tune!

Yeah that is true, could impale chuck with his strat from 100 yards away! but i was actually referring to Mr T from the hit show 'The A-Team'
    I know... I was joking! Although Taylor could definitely take both of them.

Death by Stratocaster (c)

Dammit... You stole my way of death.

Death by Telecaster still sounds cooler.

Hmmm also think the best way to resolve the Gleber2 vs Jeid feud is to have a session of 'ur mama' jokes. best of three rounds wins a good reputation point from me!
    A feud calls for two protagonists, contempt is not considered a weapon so I am not fighting.LOL

Mod Rocker? must be confusing dya use yer Triumph one day & the Lambretta the next

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast