Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Coronavirus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So when Aberdeen gets 14 positive cases per 100,000 people its "Lockdown! Shut everything down, close the pubs, shops, cafes, offices, etc"

When Glasgow gets 33 positive cases per 100,000 people its "Gonnae nae go visiting so many o yer pals?"

everyone has gone mad lol, I was at Lidl Thurso the first time I have been out since this started, got this woman screaming in my face why I wasn't wearing a mask and saying to the staff to chuck me out I was like wtf, I said I was exempt then she started on about some bloody badge, so basically I have to display I am disabled might as well go about with a star of David on my sleeve, having COPD and a heart murmur its impossible to wear one so I think I will just stay in the house a few more months until folk get a grip

Don't lose heart kosacid. If they, or anyone else tries that on again, just put your hand up, traffic officer asking you to stop style, and remind them about social distancing and the ban on raising your voice, as that apparently spreads this elusive virus.

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    So when Aberdeen gets 14 positive cases per 100,000 people its "Lockdown! Shut everything down, close the pubs, shops, cafes, offices, etc"

When Glasgow gets 33 positive cases per 100,000 people its "Gonnae nae go visiting so many o yer pals?"
    Nicola didn't really think her discrimination would go unnoticed did she?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...s-22616270.amp

Aberdeen council leader accuses Scottish Government of 'central belt bias'

And how right that Council leader is. It's quite shameful the way Aberdeen have been treated.

So in one day, Greater Glasgow and Clyde turn in more positive cases than the whole of Wales. And this is the area that Queen Nic thinks needs less of a lockdown than Aberdeen. And on top of that, folk think she is making a good job of this. You couldn't make it up. You really couldn't.

Ahh, so the herd immunity theory works after all then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54000629

Coronavirus: Tests 'could be picking up dead virus'

It has nothing whatsoever to do with herd immunity. Picking up dead virus on the tests is not the same as the antibody test. The jury is still out on whether people who have had the virus can be re-infected sometime later and how long any initial immunity conferred by antibodies may last.

Russia to the ‘rescue’. Nice friendly people.... eh!

And slowly, but surely, Scotland wakes up to the smell of coffee......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54042003

Anti-lockdown protest as coronavirus cases rise by 141