Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Have we got to the point we' happy to say " I voted for the Westminster idiot"

Default Have we got to the point we' happy to say " I voted for the Westminster idiot"

Christmas is a time to celebrate family and friends ( present and passed) but this year is different as Westminster politics cast the shadow of fear over everything .
    Looking back I can hear the words of my father ( how served in WW2 and was a 21 year veteran) " I fought alongside others that laid down their lives for this ". He fought so people had the right to choose and live without FEAR ,near 75 years later and nothing has changed . We learn nothing and by doing so pass on a Christmas gift of apathy and servitude to Westminster rule. I'm ashamed of my generation that puts me ( the individual ) above we ( the people) . If my father and others had taken this attitude a different flag would be flying overhead and things would be very different . We will never have the gratitude of generations to come as my fathers generation has , just a line in history saying " they feared everything for no reason ,give nothing, allowed the cruel to rule unopposed , bankrupted society of its moral fortitude and leave nothing for the generations that follow". The soul and light of those who have gone before and fought for freedom extinguish by a Tory and unionist ideal long dead. 2019

You can not surely say that you happiily voted for Ian Blackford, simple crofter, arms dealer, and trougher extraordinaire.

I would love to know what this 'fear' is, that you keep going on about. I don't know anyone living in 'fear' of our UK government.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I would love to know what this 'fear' is, that you keep going on about. I don't know anyone living in 'fear' of our UK government.
    More "I'm living in Tory / unionist utopia " open eyed but brain blind.

By the shite posted on here brain dead would be more in keeping

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander1 View Post
    Its a bit nasty to call Boris brain dead ,lying ,thieving , untrustworthy, conman and a hint of abuser maybe but never brain dead.
    I love the anger, hate spouters that are quick enough to leave their parents house and strike out on their own new born independence ,but would not afford the independence of a country they call home .

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Its a bit nasty to call Boris brain dead ,lying ,thieving , untrustworthy, conman and a hint of abuser maybe but never brain dead.
    Ooooh, is Boris a secret poster on here? I never knew! Now to figure out which one..... I like this game, just last month it was suggested that the Sock Puppet Twins were actually Alex Salmond. A possibility, unless Alex was posting on here whilst in the dock of the High Court in Edinburgh whilst facing his charges of alleged sexual misconduct.

If its true that Boris is indeed a poster on here, then its good that he is paying so much attention to the North of Scotland and the North of the UK. So much for the claims that "Scotland gets ignored"