Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Snakey pics

Cool Snakey pics

Had a few requests of pics of my snake, put some on before but here are a select few of Karuza the Corn!

Feedin time

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

very nice indeed! she dwarfs our little boy lol.. good pics
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

She is a chunky beast tbh, she has beefed up to over 700g. Trying to maintain that sort of weight but she just keeps puttin on! x
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyCowie View Post
    She is a chunky beast tbh, she has beefed up to over 700g. Trying to maintain that sort of weight but she just keeps puttin on! x
    is she on rats? she is a lump like

Rats and mice, just depends what i have. Mice just now. In length she aint that big either! probs about just over the 4ft. She doesnt tend to sit still for that part! She went weeks without a feed too, was totally grumpin at me, always hiding. Now the weather is warmer, she is never away! Pops out at breakfast, lunch and dinner lol x
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Rats and mice, just depends what i have. Mice just now. In length she aint that big either! probs about just over the 4ft. She doesnt tend to sit still for that part! She went weeks without a feed too, was totally grumpin at me, always hiding. Now the weather is warmer, she is never away! Pops out at breakfast, lunch and dinner lol x
    lol quite the appetite! the gaining weight mite be down to feedin rats as corns arnt supposed to eat rats as they have to much fat in them,but suppose a rat is better than nothing!lol.. maybe the not eatin was down to her wantin to breed? if u ever wanta breed and are lookin for a stunning amel corn give us a shout and we'l cut a deal and il loan u him until he does the deed!

Quote Originally Posted by dbooth82 View Post
    lol quite the appetite! the gaining weight mite be down to feedin rats as corns arnt supposed to eat rats as they have to much fat in them,but suppose a rat is better than nothing!lol.. maybe the not eatin was down to her wantin to breed? if u ever wanta breed and are lookin for a stunning amel corn give us a shout and we'l cut a deal and il loan u him until he does the deed!
    Yeh it was only a few rats i had. On mice just now will keep it that way for a while me thinks cos i dont want a porker haha. Yeh think she was in her broody ways. Cool! Will probs need to get her probed first just to be sure she is a she lmao! xx
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Yeh it was only a few rats i had. On mice just now will keep it that way for a while me thinks cos i dont want a porker haha. Yeh think she was in her broody ways. Cool! Will probs need to get her probed first just to be sure she is a she lmao! xx
    lol breedin is so handy as if u wanted to up ur collection of corns just keep the babies or sell them and up ur collection by puttin the money towards a hognose or burm have you ever pop'd a snake to sex it? there's vids on youtube showin you how to do it,u should give it a try! def looks lek a female tho,nice n chunky!

Quote Originally Posted by dbooth82 View Post
    lol breedin is so handy as if u wanted to up ur collection of corns just keep the babies or sell them and up ur collection by puttin the money towards a hognose or burm have you ever pop'd a snake to sex it? there's vids on youtube showin you how to do it,u should give it a try! def looks lek a female tho,nice n chunky!
    Lol i will need to get building the snake room if i wanted lots of babies Got a wee room at the back of the house i might convert for it in the near future. Nope iv not done it before. Petrified incase i hurt them, and Karuza isnt the "i'll sit still whilst you poke my butt" type. Might try it sometime tho. Get someone to hold her head so i dont get tagged lol. xx
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Lol i will need to get building the snake room if i wanted lots of babies Got a wee room at the back of the house i might convert for it in the near future. Nope iv not done it before. Petrified incase i hurt them, and Karuza isnt the "i'll sit still whilst you poke my butt" type. Might try it sometime tho. Get someone to hold her head so i dont get tagged lol. xx
    yea let me no how u get on and mind we are just a pm away for a loan of tango