Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Failures of the SNP!

Seems the end of the SNP is in sight?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Seems the end of the SNP is in sight?!
    Very true... once independence has been achieved we can go back to voting on other issues.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

What shocks me is that ‘extinction’ is such a priority!
    Get a ‘grip’ ...as is said.
    There are so many other important issues

What shocks me is that ‘extinction’ is such a priority!
    Get a ‘grip’ ...as is said.
    There are so many other important issues
    It's not extinction, it's a means to an end, Country is more important than party (or ego), something your precious Donald Trump should learn.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    It's not extinction, it's a means to an end, Country is more important than party (or ego), something your precious Donald Trump should learn.
    Prez Trump whose ‘Mither’ was A Scot, ruled America.....and your are all watching too much CNN, a paid Liberal News Network! I am a Canadian frai Lybster!
    In my opinion the means to an end shud be Covid, and your present economy! Then when things are good do what u wish!

Do you want Salmond back in THE SNP?

If I am reading anything that resembles reality, the Scottish Gov’t is failing miserably!
    The promise of 580 homes was relegated to 50!
    £15 Bbbillion in debt...that should never have happened.
    £2000 per person in debt...way above average.
    Now those who advocate Their ‘deliverance’ out of Debt........what say U?
    So Sad for a proud Country....And Salmond still being defended at the ‘public purse’!
    And of course...... . the Secret Celebrity. Likely many more than one!
    Another...What say U? Ty.
    For a party that seems to be failing it is doing remarkably well in the polls. It makes one suspect that you just made up the original post from bumph you read in the Daily Mail/Express or got it from the BBC.

Electoral Calculus has been predicting for months now that if a GE were held tomorrow then the SNP would win 58/59 seats. All recent polls for the Holyrood Election show the SNP polling around 55% and on course to win a majority of seats.

Oh, and of course the last 15 polls on the subject have shown a clear and rising majority in favour of independence. I imagine with Brexit looming that majority will increase.

Fortunately the Scottish population are having the veil lifted from their eyes and seeing for themselves just how bad this Union is. Most of the folk I speak to are absolutely delighted to live north of the border and to have a parliament that protects them from many (but sadly, not all) of the worst excesses of Westminster.

Hello again Corky!

Hi Fulmar. It's nice to be back.

Corky.......so there is nothing to the ‘stuff’ we read in the Newspapers a d ither media about your Leader, husband and Salmond, and the many women who made false claims. Your replies make it seem all OK. Why did the Women do it?
    Everything is good........Harmony!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 13-Dec-20 at 23:17.

I think enough has been said about bias in the MSM in the UK not to have to go over it all again. I do, however, think it is rather inconsistent of you to rail against CNN and its anti-GOP/Trump stance yet you expect us to swallow the anti-SNP/Indy rhetoric of the vast bulk of the MSM over here.
    As for the rest of your post I made no comment whatsoever on those issues.

But Corky, CNN has lied! Blatantly!
    Just this weekend they now admit that The Biden Son is being Investigated....this was hidden.
    There is Methinks a difference between supporting a particular ideology and suppressing the truth.....i.e. Outrite lies!
    Yes, this is my take in the situation, and I would again ask that you comment on all the Women who were not believed in Court. Could we say then....there was a ‘travesty of justice’!
    And perhaps why Orkneycadian was banned? Am I in the same boat, sinking slowly!
    I say ‘so be it’, if the Majority wants out of the UK., but get this Covid issue out of the way. Hasn't your Leader realized that you cannot vote at the present time, and likely not for another year plus!
    The 90% efficacy rate against Covid was with ‘selected healthy applicants’......those with any issues were ‘culled’ from the testing!
    Over 2 U........
    Without Prejudice!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 14-Dec-20 at 09:24.

I have no doubt that CNN has lied; just as Fox has also done. They are private news networks who push particular political agendas. If you want to be told what you want to hear you just pick the one which most closely represents your views and watch it. I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting that the U.S. news networks are impartial. I could point you in the direction of umpteen videos that show Fox News lying blatantly but would you accept that they were lies. I'm not so sure. I would ask you to spend a little time on Brian Tyler Cohen's YouTube channel. It will give you some idea of how the Trump campaign and Fox News have been behaving recently.

As to the AS trial I am not going to comment as I do not have sufficient understanding of the finer details of what went on. Also, I wasn't posting when Orkneycadian was banned. I don't know what he did to be banned but I imagine the decision to do so wasn't taken lightly.

NS is not my leader. I am not a member of the SNP. She has, however, made no moves towards a precise date for IndyRef2 as she realises that dealing with the impact of Covid has to take priority. I don't know where you got the idea that she was thinking otherwise. Oh! wait a minute you got it from one of those ultra impartial newspapers we have in the UK.

Several Media outlets....NS...My First Priority is to have Indyref early ‘next year’!

I'd love to know what media outlets you are referring to.

me thinks if snp put up a sheep to stand in the central belt the sheep would get voted in , and i say sorry to the sheep now before i get accused of being racist

See your pic with the Fish. Well done dc1. Sandy

wasnt keen sandy in my old boiler suit i think they raised about a thousand pound

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    wasnt keen sandy in my old boiler suit i think they raised about a thousand pound
    It’s the thought that counts. Makes life a ‘wee bitty easier’ for someone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123