Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: James Bond Theme Charity Dinner Dance

Lightbulb James Bond Theme Charity Dinner Dance

James Bond Theme Charity Dinner Dance

Join us for a James Bond themed evening. Tickets are £30, for this you get a drink on arrival, A three course meal, entery into a raffle on the night to win £50 cash and entertainment from Big Sky is provided. Get in touch through Friends of Annie facebook page for tickets. Event sponsored by Big Sky and Seating Creations. All funds raised for Friends of Annie and Friends of Thor.

Price: £30

Phone: 07780761970

if you would like to know more about our Charity please feel free to contact us and ask any questions
    jac

What is Friends of Annie and who is Annie?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    What is Friends of Annie and who is Annie?
    On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/friendsofan...=page_internal
    The 'Annie' in question being a reference to the orphan Anne Shirley of 'Anne of Green Gables'.

Quote Originally Posted by linnie612 View Post
    On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/friendsofan...=page_internal
    The 'Annie' in question being a reference to the orphan Anne Shirley of 'Anne of Green Gables'.
    Perhaps if you posted in this thread the Registered Charity Number of the Charity then all would know what the Charity is all about.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Perhaps if you posted in this thread the Registered Charity Number of the Charity then all would know what the Charity is all about.
    Perhaps you shouldn't assume I have ANY affiliation with this charity whatsoever, and that I just genuinely tried to answer a question ��.

this is a local charity that helps young people who are in care or has previously had care experiance, we help when they are finding things tough, say their washing machine broke or they need to travel for a family occasion we help with their fare, if a young person had an interview we would help with clothing or other expenses.
    jac

What a great charity.

Quote Originally Posted by jac1791 View Post
    this is a local charity that helps young people who are in care or has previously had care experience, we help when they are finding things tough, say their washing machine broke or they need to travel for a family occasion we help with their fare, if a young person had an interview we would help with clothing or other expenses.
    A local Charity but can you advise what the Charity is Called and the Registered Charity Number? This number should begin with SCO. This does sound like a good charity but why will no one say what the name of the charity is or the charity number? If you are expecting people to give money, then this is not unreasonable to ask this.

Edgar Allen Poe

A local Charity but can you advise what the Charity is Called and the Registered Charity Number? This number should begin with SCO. This does sound like a good charity but why will no one say what the name of the charity is or the charity number? If you are expecting people to give money, then this is not unreasonable to ask this.
    took me just as long to find the info on the charity as it took me to read your usual whinge about any charities that advertise on here. http://www.oscr.org.uk/charities/sea...umber=SC046533

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    took me just as long to find the info on the charity as it took me to read your usual whinge about any charities that advertise on here. http://www.oscr.org.uk/charities/sea...umber=SC046533
    See how simple that was, I still do not understand why no one from the charity would post this information. You might call what I ask is a Whinge but all I wished to know was that is was a Registered Charity. That I may say is the right of any person who is thinking of donating as there are many out there who are not Registered.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    See how simple that was, I still do not understand why no one from the charity would post this information. You might call what I ask is a Whinge but all I wished to know was that is was a Registered Charity. That I may say is the right of any person who is thinking of donating as there are many out there who are not Registered.
    Yes, it was! I found the FB page in under a minute, Shaggy got you the charity info in roughly the same time.

Anyways, I'd never heard of 'Friends of Annie' before, but it seems like a great support network. Hope the dinner dance is a great success.

Hi sorry I have not been online to respond, on my original post I have said "Friends of Annie" , and as people have said you can get all our details online, I'm sorry I did not make it very clear, We welcome any enquirers on our charity to our Facebook page, or by giving us a call 07780761970, and caithness org has also got a lovely write up about us on the home page x "...........sorry again Jacqueline
    Last edited by jac1791; 20-Mar-17 at 10:45. Reason: More info
    jac