Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Castletown Secondary Modern

Default Castletown Secondary Modern

Hi Im Glad I have found this Site I live at present in Germany Near Bremen and we went to Castletown Secondary Modern 1963 to 1965 If any one remebers the Graham Family of that period from Harland Rd. I would be very interested as we are planning a visit in May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyian View Post
    Hi Im Glad I have found this Site I live at present in Germany Near Bremen and we went to Castletown Secondary Modern 1963 to 1965 If any one remebers the Graham Family of that period from Harland Rd. I would be very interested as we are planning a visit in May 2007
    I used to live in Harland Road. My granny and grandad also live there at present. i shall ask them as i am only 17 so i wouldnt know! But there wasn't any 'Grahams' there when i lived there!

Default Thanks for answering the thread

I,m sorry it was in the wrong position It would be great if any peaple remember us I´m now living in Germany Nr Bremen and It looks like we shall be visiting May 2007

Smile Castletown Secondary Modern

Yes, I remember the Grahams, oddly enough met J in Dingwall during the Summer for the first time since school. She's a couple of years older than me, but I recognised her immediately, as she's hardly changed since school.

Default ref Jan

Aye She`s often knocking around in Dingwall I`m glad that some on e can remember us all is not lost . hope your all ok and life isn`t tzreeting you to badly may be if you wish we could meet in May next as it seems we will be up north again for a visit Can`t keep caithness out of the system love all the pics on the net Its marvolous this Internet by for now