Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Doggy

Quote Originally Posted by lisbit View Post
    Oh they are so adorable and minds me when we got ours. It doesnt take long for them to get on their feet. Our breeder said it was great to see the personalities develop. How is mum coping? I bet they are loveable handfuls lol

Thats what i'm liking as well, you can see which one likes to get in about things that they shouldn't and which one likes the most contact with us and just cheekyness its great

Thanks Liz, Shelley and Teenybash. I'm loving every minute of having them, even though i am constantly on the go cleaning up after them and getting them out of corners they shouldn't be in. And despite not having a minute to myself at the moment i know that i am going to miss them when they are gone, i might have to get myself a hobby to fill in the time

Well thats all the puppies in their new homes now and doing fine, they have all gone to people i know so i can see all of them. The house is very quiet now.

Mum has settled down well without them so we're just waiting a couple of weeks until her milk dries up and she's off to the vet to get spayed. She seems relieved to have some time to herself again and she's getting her energy back now.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the pups and mum

I'll bet the house is quiet!

It is good that you can see them all though and lovely that they are in good homes.
    Well done for taking care of them and mum so well.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Lovely that you will be able to see the puppies now that they are in their new homes...........I bet mummy dog will enjoy having her life back again and will be hoping for lots of cuddles... all to herself.
    Well done you for coping with it all and finding lovely homes.

We have 1 of the pups she is a wee cutie

here she is

We called her Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I'll bet the house is quiet!

It is good that you can see them all though and lovely that they are in good homes.
    Well done for taking care of them and mum so well.
    Thanks Liz, I'm so delighted with how well mum has coped with it all, she's been a real trooper, and she's actually managed to keep some weight on her instead of losing it all from feeding the pups

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Lovely that you will be able to see the puppies now that they are in their new homes...........I bet mummy dog will enjoy having her life back again and will be hoping for lots of cuddles... all to herself.
    Well done you for coping with it all and finding lovely homes.

Thanks teenybash. She is definately happy to have her life back and be getting the bulk of the attention again, tbh she didn't even really seem to mind when they left.

Thumbs up

Glad everything went well and I bet mum will enjoy being the centre of attention again and getting some peace It's great that you can keep in contact with the pups, it will good to see how their personalities develop as they grow up.
    Well done on being a responsible breeder and having loving homes lined up for them too
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Happy Birthday to all my little puppies who are a year old today

Busby, JD, Ty, JJ, Jess and Tia
    Last edited by kitty; 21-Feb-10 at 13:57.

Wow I cant believe they are a year old already!!

Happy Birthday to all...

Quote Originally Posted by girnigoe View Post
    Wow I cant believe they are a year old already!!

Happy Birthday to all...

Thanks Girnigoe. I can't believe how quickly its gone either

Would be lovely to see the birthday girl Tia, now that she is a big one year old................

Happy birthday to all the pups especially our Tia

Will try and get a pic tomorrow, she never sits still for a second but will try

Crikey that is scarey!

Yes photos please.

Tried my hardest, she is a rascal as soon as camera comes out she is away

She is absolutely georgeous...............such a content, happy looking little lady.

Thanx teenybash

She is a happy wee thing, so excitable never sits down, until camera comes out, she is so scared of it she just runs and hides, might be the flash

But then again she is the same when u use your mobile, ask kitty, she often tries to get a pic with her mobile and she just runs away

Quote Originally Posted by rs 2k View Post
    Thanx teenybash

She is a happy wee thing, so excitable never sits down, until camera comes out, she is so scared of it she just runs and hides, might be the flash

But then again she is the same when u use your mobile, ask kitty, she often tries to get a pic with her mobile and she just runs away
    Och tell me about it. Dunno how many pics i've got of the back of her head or her bum as she's walking away. lol. Well done for getting her to sit long enough

She was pinned down, can't u tell she looks so worried

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast