Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: I Requested It

Default I Requested It

It was a birthday celebration unlike any I have ever had! I even got to give a title to a brand new musical tune. Now hopefully when it goes to CD the composers will come up with something more profound than what came off the top of my very much sleep deprived head.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in yet another great Caithness Concert at the Lighthouse on August 22. Gleber2 and Chobbersjnr were their always wonderful selves, bantering and playing a fabulous range of music. Thanks G2 for letting me request a bit part from zebedy. That was no "bit part" which he put together, but a fabulous couple of original works for the evening. And of course Tristan was superb!

It was especially wonderful to see org friends.

I can report that all seems well here in Caithness.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    It was a birthday celebration unlike any I have ever had! I even got to give a title to a brand new musical tune. Now hopefully when it goes to CD the composers will come up with something more profound than what came off the top of my very much sleep deprived head.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in yet another great Caithness Concert at the Lighthouse on August 22. Gleber2 and Chobbersjnr were their always wonderful selves, bantering and playing a fabulous range of music. Thanks G2 for letting me request a bit part from zebedy. That was no "bit part" which he put together, but a fabulous couple of original works for the evening. And of course Tristan was superb!

It was especially wonderful to see org friends.

I can report that all seems well here in Caithness.
    'Twas good to see you and I am glad you enjoyed the evening. That tune will now go through its life with a name like 'I Requested it'.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

aye, anither fine nite at e litehoose, guid crowd, brilliant atmosphere. look forward til e next aine
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    aye, anither fine nite at e litehoose, guid crowd, brilliant atmosphere. look forward til e next aine
    Oh, trix, I didn't get to meet you. Next time for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Oh, trix, I didn't get to meet you. Next time for sure!
    na, ye didna get til meet me. i did hear ye tho, an a even cot a glimpse o ye when we sang happy birthday - many happy returns by the way!
    maybe introductions wil be made on e 18th
    til then, take care
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Even though the cake landed on the deck it was still tasty, and your remarks about the music was spot on. Zebedy and Joe patterson are as tight as ever, they feed of each other, what can be said about chobbers and gleber, nothing? they excel at every musical bent they pick up. T. Sume and i hope I got the spelling near was mind blowing it was like hearing three guys playing not one, looking forward to the next time.