Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Julie Frazer Photography!!!!!

Talking Julie Frazer Photography!!!!!

Hi there.... I would like to recommend Julie Frazer to all you guys who want photos of your babys done professionaly!!! I have just had my 7week old daughter photographed and the pictures look great!!!!!!!! Julie was realy good with my daughter and she listened to what I wanted!!!

I am going to have her back soon to take more photos of Eilidh once she is a wee bit older!!

Thanks a lot Julie!!!!!!!

aww thanks a lot Alicia, it was lovely getting cuddles from your wee star, she was so good for being so young.

photos will be started tomorrow, and from the quick look I had when they were downloading she looks so cute if ok with you I'll put some on here

Default pic

well from the pic she has submitted on the photography section on here are any thing to go by the will be excellent ...good luck with that

I also highly recommend julie!

Default photo

I would certainly not be recommending any fly by night so called "photographer" to take photo's of my baby there are to many now a days just picking up a camera getting a few lessons on how to take a photo and charging a fortune. You dont know where all these photo's are going they could post them on sites all round the place and you wouldnt know.
    n/a

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    I would certainly not be recommending any fly by night so called "photographer" to take photo's of my baby there are to many now a days just picking up a camera getting a few lessons on how to take a photo and charging a fortune. You dont know where all these photo's are going they could post them on sites all round the place and you wouldnt know.
    Thats a lil harsh! sadam! Julie did not charge a fortune and she certinly wont be putting photos of my daughter on any sites other that the ones I have given permission for!!!! If you dont want photos taken then thats your business but dont sit bad mouthing what you don know!!! I trust Julie fully! And my daughter loved her!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    aww thanks a lot Alicia, it was lovely getting cuddles from your wee star, she was so good for being so young.

photos will be started tomorrow, and from the quick look I had when they were downloading she looks so cute if ok with you I'll put some on here
    Eilidh loved you!! haha! Cant w8 to see the photos getting so excited!!! Thanks again and il defo be putting more business your way!!!

Very harsh indeed,julie is not a overnight photographer either!! I asked her to do an assignment for which involved photographing a car for my website,she had never done a photoshoot for a car before,julie took to it like a duck to water,it was not a fluke the photos were good,it is the fact she is very talented!! If anybody is worried about photos being posted where they don't want them thats between the client and photographer,

comments like : 'fly by night so called "photographer" to take photo's of my baby there are to many now a days just picking up a camera getting a few lessons on how to take a photo and charging a fortune'

Completely uncalled for!!!!

thank you upolian!!! Thank god someone else agrees!

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaMackinnon View Post
    thank you upolian!!! Thank god someone else agrees!
    I totally agree!! Got more car's lined up for her to be honest,dosn't charge a fortune either!!

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    I totally agree!! Got more car's lined up for her to be honest,dosn't charge a fortune either!!
    Il probs use her again at xmas and once eilidh is a bit bigger, from what I saw of the photos un edited I thought they were great!!! cant w8 to see the finished product!

Likewise!! Unedited photos i have are fabulous!! Havn't got round to getting any framed or on canvas yet but i will!!!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Likewise!! Unedited photos i have are fabulous!! Havn't got round to getting any framed or on canvas yet but i will!!!!
    Im getting one blown up on a canvis and then its going in eilidhs bedroom on the wall!!!Will be a nice finishing touch!!!

here's one for a taster Alicia sent you link to private page for looking at them as I put them on

Last edited by dragonfly; 24-Sep-10 at 22:34.

Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    I can assure you that I am not "fly-by-night" I am a member of, and working towards accreditation with the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and have already won Gold, Silver and Bronze awards which prove that I am of a standard acceptable to the Society - I am also attending a 4 day workshop in October led by a leading childrens photographer, Annabel Williams, costing over £1000 which I would not be doing if just wanting to make a fast buck from my camera.

I always meet with parents before booking a photoshoot and afterwards ask permission of parents before posting publicly on my website, or any other sites and respect their wishes if they do not want them to be made so (which I has happened with previous clients).

I respect your opinion, as you never know who you are dealing with but that is where building a trustful relationship comes in which I daresay you also did when you had your families photograph taken by another photographer that you yourself recommended on this website, however I do object to you intimation!
    Last edited by dragonfly; 25-Sep-10 at 12:26.

Aw what a great photo of Alicia's lovely baby.

Sadam I think you should get your facts right before you start mouthing off!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Aw what a great photo of Alicia's lovely baby.

Sadam I think you should get your facts right before you start mouthing off!
    Thank you!!!!!

Thanks Julie it looks gr8... they all do!! its gonna be hard to choose just 1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alba.gu.brath View Post
    Thank you!!!!!

Thanks Julie it looks gr8... they all do!! its gonna be hard to choose just 1!!!
    You are very welcome. I normally only go for kittens and puppies but Eilidh is so cute and has such a lovely smile which has been captured beautifully by Julie.

Came on to defend Julie`s reputation, but I see others have beaten me to it. Also a very good reply from Julie herself. Lovely photographs too.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today