Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tory put Jackboot to SNP neck

Default Tory put Jackboot to SNP neck

Westminster is right to put a jackboot into the necks of scots and say " you may be in a union ,buts it's our union so know your place " history means nothing and we don't like what you say or do on Indy 2 . It just proves the chains are still firmly on . I just love the way the Tories do things and if I was a EU national ,I'd be out of Brittain in a flash . On the radio today one guy in Englandshire said "Let's how have an end to the Scottish Parliament and that Whisky swilling ,tattie munchers who call themselves Unionist and we in the South pay for " . PM T May must have been listening .

I would happily see an end to the Scottish parliament, its been a waste of resource since day 1.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    I would happily see an end to the Scottish parliament, its been a waste of resource since day 1.
    Happy Unionist ,will be great to see the back of all this Scottish Nat rubbish . Westminster should put them all back in their box. It clearly states "UNDER WESTERMINSTER RULE so know iyour place . Westminsters driving the bus and your just a passenger that on a subsidised ticket". The guy on the radio gave everyone both barrels and there was alot more., maybe he's just saying what some unionist think or could that be all. Who knows .
    Last edited by Recycle it; 16-Mar-17 at 16:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    Happy Unionist ,will be great to see the back of all this Scottish Nat rubbish . Westminster should put them all back in their box. It clearly states "UNDER WESTERMINSTER RULE so know iyour place . Westminsters driving the bus and your just a passenger that on a subsidised ticket". The guy on the radio gave everyone both barrels and there was alot more., maybe he's just saying what some unionist think or could that be all. Who knows .
    When I travel on buses, I have a free bus pass, given to me by the first Scottish Parliament , it was Labour controlled, am happy to be a member of the Union
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    When I travel on buses, I have a free bus pass, given to me by the first Scottish Parliament , it was Labour controlled, am happy to be a member of the Union
    its nothing to do with the Union ,just like free prescription, free care for OAPs and free student fees are all down to Hollyrood . If after Indy 1 the SNP took the Tory line all that money would have gone on Tory elections bungs to rig the votes or to buy more fiddles.
    Personnal view:
    I've been told that if I'm happy to except Liers ,Conmen, carpetbaggers and cheats , cosy up with Trump and be happy with being a second class citizen, Yes I'm a big coward that rides on the bravery of those long gone and get on my knees and kiss The English ass of my masters and to be a proud scots unionist then elections come round and vote the way I've been told . God bless the red,white and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    its nothing to do with the Union ,just like free prescription, free care for OAPs and free student fees are all down to Hollyrood . If after Indy 1 the SNP took the Tory line all that money would have gone on Tory elections bungs to rig the votes or to buy more fiddles.
    Personnal view:
    I've been told that if I'm happy to except Liers ,Conmen, carpetbaggers and cheats , cosy up with Trump and be happy with being a second class citizen, Yes I'm a big coward that rides on the bravery of those long gone and get on my knees and kiss The English ass of my masters and to be a proud scots unionist then elections come round and vote the way I've been told . God bless the red,white and blue.
    Have you ever thought of joining the rest of us in the real world by any chance?

God No ,the lunatics are running the asylum . It's Westminster that's got us into this mess and if you can't see that maybe You should tighten your know straight jacket . Some folk will never see the truth ,other just don't want to . After 3 hundred years of Westminster rule ,look were we've end up. I can't help being a unionist even when I know it's wrong.
    I was told by a man who is 97 today " Westminster is being run on Jimmy Savelle lines ,first comes the Grooming, then abuse and denial, which faze are we in now" . He was full of laughter when he then said " I was lucky because I was in the grooming end but our at the opposite end " . Lucky me .he stated " There is no man with greater blindness than those who wish NOT TO SEE." This man served in the army during WW2 and was one of the men who was sent to help at the death camps. He said " some never learn from history and the Tories scare him to the core" . God bless those who fought that we might have the right to choose.
    Last edited by Recycle it; 17-Mar-17 at 15:49.