Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: the central, thurso

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    well try the perrie cafe at scrabster £6 for large breakfast £5 for the smaller one
    its even cheaper if you make it at home!

I've not been in the Central for months but if I were to have a problem with the service/meal I would certainly voice my opinion then and there rather than come on here and moan about it.

Doubt Brian will take notice of anonymous complaints on here much more likely to listen to ones that he or his staff are faced with at the time of complaint - you can't rectify something if its not brought to your attention at the time, its a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    its even cheaper if you make it at home!

I've not been in the Central for months but if I were to have a problem with the service/meal I would certainly voice my opinion then and there rather than come on here and moan about it.

Doubt Brian will take notice of anonymous complaints on here much more likely to listen to ones that he or his staff are faced with at the time of complaint - you can't rectify something if its not brought to your attention at the time, its a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted
    Aha... Finally. Someone who has seen the light and has sense.

Totally correct.