Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Posting photos.

Default Posting photos.

For those who are a bit unsure how to post photos.
    Register with photobucket.com
    You can then upload photos of your choice.
    In your photo album under each photo there are three links:-
    Url
    Tag
    Img

Copy the Img link. Go back to message board and paste the link in your reply, this automatically downloads photo without have to follow the link.

Also, for large photos, I have found that before uploading them into photobucket, resize them first. Open photo you wish to upload. Right click, then open with microsoft photo editor. In photo editor go to image, then resize. Whan the resize box appears I always resize the pixels rather than measurements. I find that resizing a photo to 1000 pixels is just the right size for the photo to be uploaded onto photobucket. Then when it appears on the message board the photo isn't too big.

Hope I haven't made this seem confusing.
    Good luck.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Default Here is one answer

Try this method of posting photos in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by 2little2late View Post
    For those who are a bit unsure how to post photos.
    Register with photobucket.com
    You can then upload photos of your choice.
    In your photo album under each photo there are three links:-
    Url
    Tag
    Img

Copy the Img link. Go back to message board and paste the link in your reply, this automatically downloads photo without have to follow the link.

Also, for large photos, I have found that before uploading them into photobucket, resize them first. Open photo you wish to upload. Right click, then open with microsoft photo editor. In photo editor go to image, then resize. Whan the resize box appears I always resize the pixels rather than measurements. I find that resizing a photo to 1000 pixels is just the right size for the photo to be uploaded onto photobucket. Then when it appears on the message board the photo isn't too big.

Hope I haven't made this seem confusing.
    Good luck.