Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Indy Converstaion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I imagine it's what happens when the SNP have been in charge of education for so long, thank God I was educated in the 60's and 70's
    Ha ha, you’re on a wind up or you don’t know dozy.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Ha ha, you’re on a wind up or you don’t know dozy.
    I think I have his measure.....I imagine a fully paid up flag waver :-)

And there you have your flag thief?

Dozy wouldn't want a boring flag like that. He claims his heritage goes back 700 years (about the time of the Saxon invasion) So I suspect his ancestors were in fact English! And as his family have never had to borrow money and owned their estate for the same 700 years, I expect 'Dozy' is a pseudonym and perhaps we should be addressing him as 'Sir'

Well Sturgeon can have all the conversations that she wants but I will be voting No to Scottish Independence. My precious England does not need a competitor on these small islands, and especially one that has a tenth of the population of my own country; a large land and sea area which means Scottish people would enjoy a huge amount of natural resources that is disproportional per capita. At the moment, all that oil money etc is being channelled to England, well at least 90% of it which suits me fine so why change?
    Plus the fact, the UK parliament is superior in English MPs to keep out the political will of Scots from having any effect as was demonstrated in recent years. So this present arrangement is a win-win for me and has served the UK fine for over 300 years.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.