Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who's going firewalking in Thurso? / Stalls available / SSPCA - help prevent cruelty

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    Will I be able to sponsor someone or make a donation on the night? Or if someone has a sponsor sheet in Wick let me know.
    There are a number of sponsor forms going around Wick. Who is going to be the lucky walker to get your donation?
    So far there is a total of 27 walkers from all over the County. I am busy with my sponsor form & getting a very good response.
    Any donations will be gratefully accepted on the night or I can always find more room on my sponsor form for a few more names
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you like'd it today you can do it again tomorrow

I've had a few days off, actually my 40th on Weds and at Pets at Home you get the day off on your birthday!

Will be back to work as normal 2 - 6 Mon - Fri, my sponsorship form is at work so if anyone would like to sponsor me please ask and I will fetch it for you!
    Last edited by neepnipper; 22-Mar-08 at 08:33.

I'll come in on Monday afternoon then Neepnipper.

Happy Birthday by the way
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Not long now until the firewalk, am really looking forward to it , how does everyone else feel?
    Live for today as u never no what tomorrow will bring..

hope you all have a fine time...and the best of luck to all...someone take a video for the org?...
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Hope Bill does his normal coverage

Default stalls

Just a quick reminder that there are still stalls available at the Firewalk. Why not take this opportunity to raise some money. Stalls are free.

I Would Have Tryed It But Not Here When It On. Good Luck To You All.

Default Firewalk

Less than a week to go. Please come along and support all the brave Firewalkers. Music, stalls, line dancing demo and of course the Amazing Firewalk Hope to see you there

Default Firewalk

Its happening Tomorrow evening. Why not come along to Thurso High School at 6.30pm to watch this great event. Stalls, Line dancing demo, Caithness FM, Bar B Q and of Course The FIREWALK. Hope to see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor.4 View Post
    Not long now until the firewalk, am really looking forward to it , how does everyone else feel?
    Best of luck taylor, hope you managed to raise plenty sponsorship
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I will be there selling raffle tickets for the Caithness Rabbit Fanciers Association, we will also have a tombolla and guess teddies birthday
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

This sounds like a good event. I'm hoping to be there. Lets face it - 27 people taking turns walking barefoot over hot coals is definitely worth watching!!! Probably the reason they're having a barbeque is to cover up the smell of burning flesh with......burning sausages?!!!

Looking forward to it anyway. All the best to all who're taking part. Hope you raise lots - it's a very good cause.

oh well was forgetting about walking on fire up untill today cause i had 2 root canal fillings to get this morning ,thought if i get over that ,walking on fire will be no bother having second thoughts now? na not really hope weather keeps snow might be quite handy though to cool the feet
    see you all tommorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    So far there is a total of 27 walkers from all over the County.
    That'll be 28 now eh? :-)

It's at times like this I wish I didn't have such big feet...

Is the firewalk still going ahead despite the weather? Pretty grim today in Thurso!

Quote Originally Posted by ett23 View Post
    Is the firewalk still going ahead despite the weather? Pretty grim today in Thurso!
    Snow - Wind - Rain, nothing is going to stop the Fire Walk tonight.
    The Fire Walk is on.
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you like'd it today you can do it again tomorrow

Default Firewalk

Have been speaking to some of the guys that did the Firewalk in Inverness last night and they said it was absolutely fantastic. A great night was had by all. As minty has stated the Firewalk is ON, First time in Caithness, Hope to see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by attidude9464 View Post
    the Firewalk is ON, First time in Caithness, Hope to see you all there.
    I keep looking at the weather Thanks for keeping us updated
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

I wont be able to attend this event unfortunately and don't know anyone who is taking part. As I have 2 rescue dogs I would like to donate to the cause. First firewalker to post on here after this appears gets my £20.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast