Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does Anyone Need A Helping Hand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default helping hand

well said corrie i couldnt agree more. go for it naomi and hope it all works out your doing a good thing its a shame not all people see it that way good luck.xx

Quote Originally Posted by richard1976 View Post
    well said corrie i couldnt agree more. go for it naomi and hope it all works out your doing a good thing its a shame not all people see it that way good luck.xx
    You'll be signing up as well then?

tell you i could do with someone like this, but unfortunatly i live nowhere near lybster, goodluck anyway.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Default Helping Hand

Thank you all to all those in favour. I like the idea of the poster idea which I never really thought of. If any-one in Lybster wants me please don't hesitate to pm me via here. Once again thank you xx

Default helping hands

signing up for what tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by richard1976 View Post
    signing up for what tiger?
    A shafting, that's what.

Default Helping hand

nEVER MIND THEM RUDE ORGERS HOPE YOU FIND A JOB AT LEAST YOU ARE MAKING THE EFFORT TO FIND A JOB GOOD LUCK CHOCOLATECHIP