Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Old Blind Dogs

Thumbs up Old Blind Dogs

www.oldblinddogs.co.uk
    The group, " OLD BLIND DOGS" will be playing in the Pipe Band Hall on Friday, 4th December 2009 at 7.30 p.m. Tickets are £12.00 and are available from McAllans Wick & Thurso, Black Stairs Lounge & the Pipe Band Hall on the night. Alternatively you can call Sandy Reid of the Pipe Band to reserve tickets and pay on the night on 01955 605531 after 6.00 p.m. or leave a message.

This is fully licenced and therefore over 18yrs only.

didna ken they were playing again this year up here. Great show last year in the blackstairs. Thanks!

I thought this thread was about some of my ex's.

Thumbs up Old Blind Dogs

It was indeed a great show last year roadblower, will be another great one this year!! Tickets are going fast so come on folks reserve yours now so that you don't miss out on a fantastic nights entertainment.

You can even PM me to reserve yours now.

Last time they played in the blackstair it was a great night what a band can't wait to see them again on friday night.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I thought this thread was about some of my ex's.

You mean to say there is more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirdon View Post
    You mean to say there is more than one?
    Aye. Blame beer goggles.

Missed them,though I've seen them twice before. Is the new lineup comparable to the old one ?