Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: A Very Dark Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Firstly we stopped all Immigration and illegal immigration...What a thought!
    And how do u know the Food from the US was bad! I have never seen that.
    The UK is surviving, but Scotland at this juncture would not make it.
    And to take the people’s minds of the probs., you find a couple of Russian Bear Bomber taking a Joy ride, and take pride in Lossiemouth sending up a sortie of Jets to protect the Country. Huge News, or a couple of Rusty, Ruskie ships trying to invade the Country! Then the Submarines are released and they get caught on a sand bank!! Sure does take the people’s minds of the Virus or whatever probs u have!
    I am a Scot, and honestly I find that rather than this ongoing tirade against whoever is in power, take some time and contest the elections and get the people u want into Power.
    Or set the right people up to make decisions.
    What occurs in a Calamity, is that high profile people get parachuted into senior positions of Power, and they have no experience on how to manage same! Time for a change. It will take years, as I personally know, but you will be better prepared.
    I spend years in Emergency preparedness........along with other assignments.

A note....over the years of coming back to the North, I was astounded at the amount of beautiful signs as one came the Towns and Villages.
    Brora and Golspie and many more, had I think 5 signs some engraved in Color, costing a small fortune each at the entrances, on both sides.
    Then double speed signs, usually 3 sets and on Berriedale, there were 7 slow down signs on each side of the road.
    Years ago on here I asked why the incredible waste of money...answer....that was The Council when we had lots if miney! Oh, and nowadays you cannot afford the Gritting, or have to send pregnant Women to Inverness.
    I am not saying this lightly...it is time to take back your Communities, Villages, Towns and the Country!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 18-May-20 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    And how do u know the Food from the US was bad! I have never seen that.
    Chlorinated chicken? Jeez, what next. Before you know it they'll put putting chlorine in our water and washing supermarket salads in a chlorine rinse, then putting them in bags with an un-natural modified gaseous atmosphere.

Whats that you say? They already do? You mean that our British / Scottish / Orkney water and lettuce need to have chlorine added to make them safe to consume? Well I never. If plain old water and lettuce needs it, then for sure, bacteria ridden chicken must be prime candidate for the chlorine treatment. They say to never wash chicken under the tap, for fear of water splashing the bacteria all over your work surfaces. https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-wel...h-raw-chicken/ You never hear that with lettuce. In fact, I see that you even now get supermarket chickens ready to go right in the oven, packaging an all, to contain all those nasty bacteria inside the modified gaseous atmosphere until the heat can get them (presumably your average consumer these days can figure out how to work an oven.....)

The NHS state that most chicken sold in the UK contains campylobactor, a bacteria that can cause food poisoning, of which there are an estimated 300,000 cases in the UK per year - https://www.nhs.uk/news/food-and-die...ug-in-chicken/ - That's more cases in a year than of confirmed coronavirus in the UK this year so far. And 100 people reportedly die of eating contaminated chicken in the UK every year.

Looks like chicken seriously needs to clean up its act.
    Last edited by orkneycadian; 18-May-20 at 19:30. Reason: Too many "then"s in one sentence!