Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: shooting

Default shooting

lookin for land to shoot rabbit ,,foxes,, crows ,, deer got all the rifles for this such sport been shootin for few years fully licence please pm me any vermin at all cheers

Do you have a blunderbuss I could borrow, I fancy getting me dragons head for my wall? Deborah Meadin would look great next to my stags head.

Quote Originally Posted by biglad View Post
    lookin for land to shoot rabbit ,,foxes,, crows ,, deer got all the rifles for this such sport been shootin for few years fully licence please pm me any vermin at all cheers
    Another elequent posting from a retard that likes killing animals for "sport".
    I wonder who completed his firearm application form for him, Sharona & Sid ?
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Quite agree with you. Cannot srtand people who go out to kill wildlife for sports. Evebn worse some breed and fatten game bird and release them so that they can shoot at them. Pity it is not legal for use put those people out on the heather and stalk them fot fun.

whilst you dont, going by your above post take part in any field sports, i think the rest of your post sums yourself up quite brilliantly!
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Hooray! The return of the BunnyHugger!

Now this is more like 'blood sport'

Carry on.

Default s

whats it to with your if i do it for sport ,hobbie i do it for fun sooo what ? just moved up ere from perth and scotland is about shooting and fishing alsorts really do ya silly comments .; who is sid and sharona do they do shootin
    Last edited by biglad; 20-Jun-11 at 11:59.

the people that make these comments would be the first to b complain if mr foxy killed their pet rabbit or chicken if you live in the country, then you should put up with country ways of life if they do not like it move to a city

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    the people that make these comments would be the first to b complain if mr foxy killed their pet rabbit or chicken if you live in the country, then you should put up with country ways of life if they do not like it move to a city
    So the country way of life is to kill animals for sport and fun?

whats it to with your if i do it for sport ,hobbie i do it for fun sooo what ? just moved up ere from perth and scotland is about shooting and fishing alsorts really do ya silly comments .; who is sid and sharona do they do shootin
    So you have just moved up here from Perth. Do you not remember posting:

troy bates he does all windows doors he is cheepest up here i have had few others up here been doing mine past 4 years very recommended
    Did you follow "Troy" up here so that he could continue to clean your windows?
    Or was it to near Sid & Sharona aka Troy

Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    troy he does mine too same again travels all over cheapest and good
    Quote Originally Posted by sharona View Post
    cheers bodster for that recommend
    Idiot
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Default s

if i did ,nothin to do with you but like i said just said moved to from perth lookin for land and if sharona and sid as got land good look to them,

i dont think you'll get anyone volunteering their land to be shot on "willie nillie"
    most land owners of such areas, already have qualified gamekeepers whom take out sportmen who enjoy a shoot and the targets are carefully selected so not to affect the wildlife numbers and breeding.
    (the older, weaker animals etc, not nursing young etc)
    after all, they would no longer be required if there were no game to keep!

it would be irresponsible to tell someone "yes go shoot when ever you fancy!"

you really want to go shooting?
    you to hugo ross' fishing shop in wick, and he may be able to arrange somewhere you can go for a days shooting.
    scotland may be the lovely coutryside glorified with pics of fancy shoots, but their organised shoots!!

(and just for informations sake, my father in law has a shooting estate and would never accept someone asking in that manner!)
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Default s

thankyou for sensible responce annemarie482 not like the rest i will go to hugos ross been shooting and fishin all over so the response people like my self get from others is not good but they eat meat or fish can not under stand them but its falk like them as nothin better to do thean gossip like i say thanks

thankyou for sensible responce annemarie482 not like the rest i will go to hugos ross been shooting and fishin all over so the response people like my self get from others is not good but they eat meat or fish can not under stand them but its falk like them as nothin better to do thean gossip like i say thanks
    Yes, annemarie482 did give you a sensible answer, and if you had legally been shooting and fishing all over Scotland, you would have known all that already.

Oh, and by the way, some of us moaners, don't eat meat or fish, and what gossip has to do with it, I don't know.

I see nothing has changed since the last time I was on here. A member with 3 posts comes on here and asks a question, obviously other members have different idea's and give him a hard time.

Basically, If your a new member the 500+ post brigade will attempt to back you in a corner.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

originally from aberdeen,now live somewhere north of brig a doon

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,however what gets up my back, are the so called hypocrites who call themselves animal lovers.Who were in all probabilty, brought up as children watching watership down,bambi ect ect. Do these people really believe that animals have the same feelings and emotions as human beings? They are against all field sports,yet they themselves eat meat. They are quite happy to walk into a supermarket and pick up their sunday roast,which is all nicely wrapped up for them, in there nicely presented cling filmed packag.But do they ever stop to think about the conditions in which these animals were raised, or how they were slaughtered?Some of these hypocrites may also claim to believe in the bible.May i suggest they turn to Genesis 9:1-4,where after the flood God blessed Noah and his sons and said,have many children,so that your descendants will live all over the earth.All the animals,birds,and fish will live in fear of you.They are all placed under your power.Now you can eat them,as well as green plants,i give them all to you for food.And lastly, may i suggest they take a look inside the human mouth,there they will find,incisors,molars, and canine teeth.Each one designed for chewing,grinding, and tearing.Man has always been a hunter,so deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear1873 View Post
    I see nothing has changed since the last time I was on here. A member with 3 posts comes on here and asks a question, obviously other members have different idea's and give him a hard time.

Basically, If your a new member the 500+ post brigade will attempt to back you in a corner.
    So if someone new comes on here, they can say what they like? How many posts should someone have, before others are allowed to comment?

Oh, and I personally do not belong to any brigade.

So you have just moved up here from Perth. Do you not remember posting:

Did you follow "Troy" up here so that he could continue to clean your windows?
    Or was it to near Sid & Sharona aka Troy

Idiot
    That's a bit over the top isn't it Anfield. Would you call him an idiot if he had 3000+ posts? probably not

Just because he has very little posts doesn't give you the right to call him an idiot.

A bit childish and very immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    So if someone new comes on here, they can say what they like? How many posts should someone have, before others are allowed to comment?

Well he came on here to ask about land to shoot, and it seems some members straight away gave him a hard time. I've seen it so much on here. Someone new and the org bullies all pile on. You get the picture don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post

me neither shabbychic!
    i think sometimes the wording of a post give the wrong impression of the newish poster.
    but once bitten (taken wrong way), far more careful the next time!
    well thats how i learned anyway! lol

ps i only have lots of posts because i talk too much, certainly no sign of superiority lol
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast