Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Help! Our dog is missing! NOW FOUND

Exclamation Please Help! Our dog is missing! NOW FOUND

Our little black puppy has gone missing, he's only 4 months old, my little girl is distraught as he belongs to her. He is wearing a pale blue collar with white spots.
    Last edited by Julia; 03-Feb-08 at 13:50. Reason: removed phone number
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    Our little black puppy has gone missing from Loch Street, he's only 4 months old, my little girl is distraught as he belongs to her. He is wearing a pale blue collar with white spots.

Please if you see him can you ring me on 07849 990151
    Oh Julia that is awful! Do you know how he got out?
    Really, really hope you find him soon.
    Surely he won't have gone far unless something frightened him.

Default Please Help! Our dog is missing!

Could you please leave this post here for a little while at least, by moving it to the pets section you are drastically cutting our chances of finding our pup! The general section gets far more views and is quite busy tonight.

Our little black puppy has gone missing from Loch Street, he's only 4 months old, my little girl is distraught as he belongs to her. He is wearing a pale blue collar with white spots.

Please if you see him can you ring me on 07849 990151

I was just thinking exactly the same!
    I realise that posts re animals should go in the pets section but surely when it comes to something as urgent as a missing dog it could be left in the general forum for at least a few days so that more people can see it.
    Really hope you find him soon Julia!
    I am sure you will have checked with the Police already. Have you tried Caithness FM to get them to broadcast an appeal?

I live in Loch Street so will be keeping an eye out for him, what is his name?

Hope you find him soon.xx

Hope he turns up soon
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Julia. I know they won't go looking specially, but if you give the Police Station a ring on 603551, the bobbies that are out & about may keep an eye out for the puppy.

The other thing that is worth a try is if you know any taxi drivers, ask them to keep their eyes peeled.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Moira; 03-Feb-08 at 00:16. Reason: missed out a word

I hope you get him back Julia and fast....
    Last edited by unicorn; 03-Feb-08 at 00:22.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Both our dogs went missing, we got one back safely already, someone very kindly phoned the police station when they found her! We are so grateful, we are just hope we can find the other one! He is a wee scaredy cat and is not used to the area yet.

I do hope the wee guy turns up safe and sound soon! Do keep us posted when he turns up. I will keep my eyes open when I am round and about....
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Exclamation Reward!

No sign of our pup, he's been missing now for over four hours, we would like to offer a financial reward for the safe return of our puppy.

Julia, I hope that someone has him safely inside and hasn't got round to reporting it yet. Some people assume that, if they find a puppy, it has been abandoned and don't really know what to do......I hope he comes home soon.

router Guest

what kind of pup is it.i have seen two little pups running around on cairndhuna.I am not sure if it is yours but it would help if i had a pic or a description...

hope you get your pup back.You must all be worried..I am sure he will come home soon..

I've searched practically every street in Pulteney, most of them twice, we've been out with torches calling his name but no sign yet, I just hope someone has found him and is waiting until morning to return him. I hate the thought of him being all alone outside in the dark, he must be terrified!

I wish I could come and help you - dont give up hope
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

That is awful.

If you can handle it, take it in shifts to drive around the locality throughout the night.

I really feel for you, if I was up in Caithness I would be out there to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I just hope someone has found him and is waiting until morning to return him.
    I think that may well be -- it is very late. I sure hope you find him, Julia.

have you tried the police station.I did when bingo went out for his 5 hr dissappearence.They even phoned me a couple of days later o ask if he was home.They kept his description that i gave them incase any one phoned or handed him in..Worth a try...

How awful. I'm heading out with my dog shortly. I'll walk all around that area and look for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast