Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red bag found at retail park wick

so what you are all saying is because you all assume that i have not said that i have done something i have not done it is that correct

well, have you informed the Police or not?

If you have not, as we assume, all of the above applies.

what is it to you and if you assumed wrong all of the above does not apply

What a bunch of moaning minnies with nothing better to do than trawl the org to find something to make a fuss about. Well done theoneandonlyagain keep up the good work

Has he eaten the chocolate liqueurs?

[QUOTE=theoneandonlyagain;1103919]what is it to you? Nothing really.

and if you assumed wrong all of the above does not apply? Correct. [QUOTE]

But I would ask; Does it apply?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigspoon View Post
    What a bunch of moaning minnies with nothing better to do than trawl the org to find something to make a fuss about. Well done theoneandonlyagain keep up the good work
    I think everyone would congratulate the OP for doing the decent thing in trying to find the rightful owner, however, the thread was started on 13th Nov., bumped by the OP on 14th Nov., and again on 25th Nov., TWELVE days later!, suggests the bag is still in their possession. After a couple of days it should have been handed in to the police because as someone else mentioned, it could be treated as theft. Most of the posters were trying to give helpful advice but the OP went on the defensive and hasn't actually stated what they've done with the bag, now it's started to look farcical! 😄😄😄

And of course, your different because?
    Last edited by windymiller; 28-Nov-14 at 10:16.

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller View Post
    And of course, your different because?
    I Am different because I imagine that this person, who appears to be doing the right thing has already gone to the police and has put this notice on here as an additional measure to try and find the owner of the bag. Rather than assuming that they have not contacted the police and accuse them of trying to keep the items.

You may have imagined wrongly. At no point do you ... I mean theoneandonlyagain, say the bag has been handed into the police station.

There is no red bag. It's a wind up. Funny how a "supporter" joins the Org to get involved in a pointless debate over nothing. The Big Spoon? A wee clue surely. What do spoons do? They STIR. Take the hint people.

A lot of attention paid here to one non-story and not a word about the shameful scenes up and down the country as consumerism driven hordes resort to violence and wanton greed in the effort to bag a bargain. Women wrestling over a TV because there was £80 off on Avarice Friday.

Little Timmy is stuck down the well, there's madness in Syria but let's all pray for the Little Red Bag to be reunited with Old Mother Hubbard because her doggie's bone is in it and he's as hungry as Ian Brady.

I have actually informed The Police on behalf of the Org and Gordon Sumner said he's not interested. Stewart Copeland said his interest was vaguely piqued and the other guy said "I'm the one whose name nobody knows"

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome to the org and if you must know it's a big spoon because I take a lot of sugar in my tea ie I'll have the big spoon

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome to the org and if you must know it's a big spoon because I take a lot of sugar in my tea ie I'll have the big spoon
    Welcome again, cait.

Did the bag find its owners?
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

I imagine it's new owner (theoneandonly) is quite happy with it.

To theoneandonly, I found a childs glove (multicoloured left hand) in the street, PM me where to drop it off.

OP hasn't went to nor informed the police about the bag or he would have been relieved of it and it would have been booked in. Adamant and as smug that he is thinking he has done the "right thing" he is a fool for holding onto it for so long and doing nothing more than posting on an internet forum about it. As for the purile and immature attempt to troll the orger with his sock puppet....well you have all done exactly what he wanted in the first place, another argument on e' org.

I found a common sense lying on the pavement the other day and picked it up and looked at it to see if there was a name on it but nothing identifying at all so i just lobbed it down the nearest sewer where it can join all the other trolls huddling together and mashing up their next plan for e' org

I find it strange that there was no personal information inside the bag. Had the info been removed and the bag 'dumped'? Just a thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12