Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Default Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

Due to the fault of BT who have mistakenly cut off my main phone line please use one of the following numbers for the next 24hrs.

07769837568 or 01593 731284.

Long range snipers please note the phone bill has been paid.
    Update- phone will not be restored until Monday, bt apparently don't work weekends, even when it is their fault. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tyke; 16-Dec-16 at 10:31.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Due to the fault of BT who have mistakenly cut off my main phone line please use one of the following numbers for the next 24hrs.

07769837568 or 01593 731284.

Long range snipers please note the phone bill has been paid.
    Update- phone will not be restored until Monday, bt apparently don't work weekends, even when it is their fault. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    Feel your pain, I have been internetless since the 24th November now, two engineer visits later and a third booked for Monday next week, coupled to many many calls to the pidgeon English Indian call centers have left me a rather frustrated old geezer.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Feel your pain, I have been internetless since the 24th November now, two engineer visits later and a third booked for Monday next week, coupled to many many calls to the pidgeon English Indian call centers have left me a rather frustrated old geezer.

You will be pleased to know that the call centres I had conversations with were a UK based and all the call centres are being returned to UK centres.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

The same happen to me got cut of 8th sept finally got put back on the 2nd dec after many visits wrong number being connect to my line and cross line but no one will be held responsible

Sorry folks but BT are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

It appears that my business line may have disappeared into the land of the lost and damned souls. Hopefully it will be, maybe, sorted by next Christmas, I don't think.

I am so sorry for for the continuing problem. Please use the phone numbers as stated in the original thread or via the new Facebook group. Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels.

I may be dead before it gets sorted . GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More tea vicar.

that is what happened to me bloody useless bt would not talk to me as i was with plus net you can only talk to open reach by e mail thats not answered good luck hope its sorted soon mne was nearly 3 months before it was sort and then had to have a new number

Default Compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    that is what happened to me bloody useless bt would not talk to me as i was with plus net you can only talk to open reach by e mail thats not answered good luck hope its sorted soon mne was nearly 3 months before it was sort and then had to have a new number

In between all the other jobs I have to do,
    I am making enquiries into compensation, they do have a complaints system and they will definitely be hearing from me.

I will keep you updated.

thanks what is the address

thanks what is the address

Haven't got time until New Year,the kennels are manic until then.Just had a call from BT hopefully my line will be back in action at the latest Thursday.

finger crossed but i would not hold you breath

Having Moved from down South I'm not familiar with BT's policies up here so much but when we used to get a problem with a BT line they would divert that number to any other number including mobiles free of charge until the fault was fixed, from reading your post this would at least solve part of your headache in getting calls through so might be worth a try.

Best of luck with getting resolved they certainly take a laid back attitude to problems up here.
    If you need sign writing or sign & print services then why not give me a call.
    Tel: 01593 721172
    www.kjsigns.uk

Unfortunately that can't be done as my old number is no longer active and therefore no calls to that number can be diverted. That was one of the first things I asked for when this saga started. If today is Thursday, it should be back in operation by the end of the day. NO HAIR LEFT TO PULL OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Unfortunately that can't be done as my old number is no longer active and therefore no calls to that number can be diverted. That was one of the first things I asked for when this saga started. If today is Thursday, it should be back in operation by the end of the day. NO HAIR LEFT TO PULL OUT
    Yep, you guessed it still no business line.

i thought it would happen bt promises are like pie crusts easy broken what date have you know

i thought it would happen bt promises are like pie crusts easy broken what date have you know
    24th January 201?????????????

terrible service they even told me that i never had a land line and i would have to have someone out to look at the property to survey about getting one installed

have you been put back on the phone yet

Nope, it appears that the last person who stated he had raised an order number to have the phone re-connected was lying and no such order has been raised. I now have a concrete complaint job number and someone will contact me shortly.

If no one contacts me before Monday all I have to text this person and I will immediately be updated.

From what i am told all the call centres abroad are being closed and returned to the UK, Therefore the lack of co-operation is understandable but very annoying and frustrating.

have you been put back on the phone yet

For today's update, I have just been promised that my old phone number will be re-connected within 48 hrs and I have a job number and a new complaints number and the moon is made of cheese. We wait with bated breath.

I understand the BT call centre in Thurso is taking on 3 new staff, that should help...

https://www.theguardian.com/business...n-call-centres

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast