Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Foxes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    btw, most people who work with lambs look after tghe animals not because they are sacrificing anything but because they want more money for themselves from the slaughterhouse to buy a 4x4.
    Peg
    Isn't this what everyone else would call a job? Why should farmers be any different - they have as much right to put food on the table, pay the bills and buy nice things as anyone else.

Unicorn is right - your post shouts 'townie'.

I've just been driving my 4x4 - out spraying my fields to kill the docks
    ¡ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ - buızɐɹb sǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ sı ooן ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    Isn't this what everyone else would call a job? Why should farmers be any different - they have as much right to put food on the table, pay the bills and buy nice things as anyone else.

Unicorn is right - your post shouts 'townie'.

I've just been driving my 4x4 - out spraying my fields to kill the docks
    good for you but maybe you should spend more time stating where you get youre photos from and not trying to say that the same photos are portraying the exact opposite of what they are really showing?

youre posts shout fraud

good for you but maybe you should spend more time stating where you get youre photos from and not trying to say that the same photos are portraying the exact opposite of what they are really showing?

youre posts shout fraud
    And what do yours shout. They look to me like someone who doesn't have the vocabulary to voice a well constructed argument so results to name calling. Try again

Anyway fraudulent about what? Anyone can see where the photo's are from - I linked to them. Just click quote and the source will come up...

All I stated was this. I didn't state anything was being eaten - I actually said there was no blood and gore...How is it showing the exact opposite? The fox is chasing the lamb - the fact it escaped is irrelevant. Antis will tell you hunting with hounds is inefficient as some foxes escape - they don't show those pictures though they show the blood and gore.

They love playing with lambs

No blood or gore in the pic don't worry but shut your eyes if you're easily offended....

- the fact it escaped is irrelevant. .
    not irrelelvant at all. very relelvant.

there is scientific evidence to suggest that foxes only take dead lambs. i saw that on tele years ago. farmers dont like this research i know but it was scientioficially accurate

And what do yours shout. They look to me like someone who doesn't have the vocabulary to voice a well constructed argument so results to name calling. Try again .
    perhaps they are due to dyslexia

perhaps they are due to dyslexia
    If it is, it must 'come and go' cos your posting was excellent here:

09-May-10, 15:56 My sister never failed to keep me updated when the first swallow of the year arrived to nest under her eaves. Since I lived in suburbia at the time, this only served to intensify my longing to see the wee swallows once more. She also never forgot to tell me when the last swallow departed for distant shores..

09-May-10, 01:09 Can't believe the latest craze, micro-pigs! The dinky piggies have become the celebrity's pet choice. They are smaller than your average cat, they are loyal and affectionate. Fancy a pig sitting on your lap? Somehow I don't think they will be a serious contender for dogs and cats.

09-May-10, 00:14 Just noticed that the Google image is the 150th Birthday of J.M. Barrie. My favourite when I was a child were the magical tales by Hans Christian Andersen. Such tales are reminiscent of times past and bring back happy memories for me. Anyone remember their particular favourite and I wonder if you read them to your own children?
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    If it is, it must 'come and go' cos your posting was excellent here:
    Woo hoo! And Pegasus calls me a fraud

yes i did and i do
    but thanks for the grren card

I would not go so far as that. I was simply interested that this variation in Pegasus's prose is extremely similar to a previous Org members.
    This 'could' of course, be down to rapid typing, causing missed keys; i.e. typing 'thr' for 'the' - as the letter 'e' is next to letter 'r' et al.

Although not trained I would doubt if this is Dyslexia. (I may be wrong?)
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    If it is, it must 'come and go'
    seems to come and go with the drink. cant see the correlation myself

very odd why you would be digging about cdpor old posts?

Peg