Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 25 year reunion wick high school 1983-2008

Quote Originally Posted by zappster View Post
    must've been some glare off all those baldie nappers when taking the photos haha!!
    Aye...my hairstyle would hev been in fine company there...lol

Last edited by lynne duncan; 26-Jul-08 at 16:00. Reason: change of photo

must have been something in the water in 1971 that has now affected male heeds!!!!
    even my old chile and morag's fella have better heeds o hair

Quote Originally Posted by lynne duncan View Post

bear wae me if i can remember names
    back row - jason maclean, morag morrison, lesley oag, sharon barclay, geraldine sinclair, tracey keith, jennifer keith, arlene farquhar, marianne richards, alan macdonald, ian roy
    2nd back row - tracey robertson, elizabeth stewart, carol sinclair, alana stewart,(think karen bruce is behind her), karen cormack, julie miller, justine lakey,fiona doull, laura bartlett, marianne mackay, lesley banks, julie steven, amanda gunn, jane sinclair
    2nd row - gary thompson, gordon morrison, alan mackay, karen johnson, linda simpson, fiona coffield, william banks, gary farquhar, derek whaley, morag campbell and donald buchanan
    front row - kevin macalpine, donald morrison, alan johnston, david campbell, lynne steven, fiona macleod.

also there but didn't make the photo jacqueline stubbings, john henderson, willie donaldson
    if i've made any mistakes shout and i'll edit them
    2nd Row, Alan Mackay, is that George Mackay the butchers son Alan?

naaa gizmo thats stacky

naaa gizmo thats stacky
    Cheers Zappy, dinna ken him, i only know one Alan Mackay that was in our year and was looking at that bloke thinking 'at canna be Alan Mackay e butchers lad', whatever happened to him?

in a square thing made of bricks. Oh, it's called a house! lol

Awww, looks like a fun night was had by all. So sad to have missed it. Maybe we should have another one in 2011 for all us turning 40? I really wanted to come up but circumstances didn't make it possible.

looking at the photos, I see only a couple of familiar faces, though i recognise many names. Marianne Richards I did recognise, and also Gary Farquhar's head (he was the first boy I ever gave a valentines card to in primary school, and I put love heart sweets in it!!!) But as I've been away for so long, I canna remember faces from school anyway! Then and now pics would be so much easier for me lol. So, if there is to be a mega 40th birthday party - then and now pics, and name badges please!

Linda xx

in a square thing made of bricks. Oh, it's called a house! lol

Oh, and if anyone has class pictures (or any pictures!) from our years together in North Primary and 1st year in High School, (and while some of us were in sea cadets too!) can you pleeease put them up or email me a copy? I can't find any from school days or sea cadets, though my mum might have some stored in the attic some place - not that she'd be able to find them though! Many thanks! (If you wanna email me them, pm me and I'll let you know my email address. many thanks!) xx

heres an old ain for a laugh!

Lynne, a think e poor turnoot wiz coz folks thought from reading this thread that it wiz mainly e north lot that wiz going and it looked lek a reunion for e clique. a heard a couple of people say that e ither week. would've been there if hed known who wiz going but too late now so will hev to wait til e next one. are ye thinkin doing it again quickly or lek a 30 year one or what?
    also a no that some people never got invites an maybe thought that if you never got an invite it wiz coz some1 never wanted you to get one. a no thats not going 2 be how it is but a can imagine some folks would think that maybe. only offering ideas why no every1 went

david2soups, are ye e one that did at film when we just left e high school, e film aboot footballers in wick? i think it is but no absolutely sure and just wiz wanting til check.

bhg, a think a no who ye are. wiz ye on e telly last week and did a get introduced til ye when ye wiz up for yer sisters wedding e ither year? if it's who am thinkin o ma hubby hasn't stopped buying yon bookees from e top shelf ever since and a keep hearing e same thing "'ats ma ould mate did e cover for at one, a kent yin boy when we wiz bairns" and there stuck all up at hes work coz he boasts til e boys that he kens ye. boys eh? us lassies grow up but ye boys never do.

When was that taken? got any names? I played rugby for wee while at wick high.

It was taken about '84 From top l to r:-Colin Mackay(womble),Graham Budge(budgie),Andrew Cormack(Corky),Colin Clark,Donald Buchanan,David Campbell,Alistair Bruce(Moosie),James Macdonald,Gary Begg,Wullie Mackay,Colin Manson(Pickles)
    Front row:-David Taylor,Anson Bartlett,Simon Jones,Graham Farquhar,Allan Macdonald(Slim),John Frame,Danny Miller

Smile

Looks like you all had a rare time. def be up for 40th in 2011 x

Hi everyone. I had a great night and quite glad I went now. It was a poor turnout but we all made the most of it. Thanks Lynne for organising it. It was great seeing all the old faces again and there was a couple I couldn't put names to. There's some that didn't know me (must be cause i'm so quiet). **Hope your reading this David ** Speaking to womble on Sat night and he'll try to make the next one.

Aye, a good night - didn't get the chance to speak to everyone I wanted too but enjoyed it! Poor showing from the locals though - worked out just about everyone there latterly but still a couple of people I couldn't place at all. Well done for organsing it Lynne - must have put a power of work into it.

The Elvis karaoke was good - well done Gordie, but Johnners attempt to get everyone to do some teuchtar dancing wissna quite as successful!!

And thanks to Tracey for showing my wife pictures of me with hair .....

Default Fit Bunch!!

begggz,

thats a blast for sure. where did you find that one?

haha that was taken at Brora the day Wullie Mackay went through the Brora team lek a tornado....WHAT A LEGEND!!haha

Default Humble Apologies

Oh jiffy,

i feel so bad that i didn't remember you!! i can only blame advancing years and to much alcohol since leaving school.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy View Post
    Hi everyone. I had a great night and quite glad I went now. It was a poor turnout but we all made the most of it. Thanks Lynne for organising it. It was great seeing all the old faces again and there was a couple I couldn't put names to. There's some that didn't know me (must be cause i'm so quiet). **Hope your reading this David ** Speaking to womble on Sat night and he'll try to make the next one.

thank you all, but a couple of coffees with carol and a lot of blethering made organising it fun.
    when shall we go for reunion 2 - 2011 for our 40th birthdays or for 2013 for our 30 year since starting high school.

and anyone who fancies another one make sure we have your address and we'll add it to the list

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast