Quote Originally Posted by kimmie View Post
Thanks to a link from SmacG, I have seen a photo of Jimmy McIntosh (Cuddles brother)with his crew, one of the lads is called 'Snowy McIntosh', my dad remembers him, but I cant work out who he is or if he is connected with the tree...can anyone enlighten me please?

Also Cuddles (neil) had several brothers and sisters;
Kitty(known as Katie was my ggranmother), Neil(known as Cuddles), Jessie(emigrated to Canada), Hughina(bn1899), William (known as Bill), Hughina(born 1904 and married a Fraser),Angus (know as Pudders), James(known as Jimmy, see above) and Charles(known as chaplin)

I have most of their birth certs, but i am trying to find death certs...in particular, the death of the first Hughina( a second child named a same name in the siblings, usually means the first one died), but i cannot find any death records for either Hughina, or for Jessie...can anyone help me?
Have tried Scotlandspeople, but with no luck
Hi Kimmie,

Cuddles was drowned while out poaching the salmon nets below the lighthouse, he fell overboard and got tangled in the hang net. George was called Macca he had a painter & decorators business in Princes Street, Jimmy was called Toshie, and Snowy was a nephew of theirs.

There was a White family in Back Shore Street if I recall rightly there was Violet, James, Angus and I think there was a handicapped girl, they moved away too Dahgenam? I think Violet and James will be in their late 60s Angus will be about 63now, I have not heard of them since they left Thurso.