Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good afternoon!

Default Good afternoon!

Hi there! Just wondering if anyone knows of a removal company who can transport our belongings from central England to Wick? I've messaged a few companies for quotes but nothing as yet! Or, 7.5 tonne box truck, but that seems to be more expensive! Just quoting at the moment, getting a rough idea! Hope all is well!! Kevin.

Mackenzie`s of Wick are always up and down the country and I am told they are reasonably priced.

Highlandeye might be worth a pm here on the org, I think he often does removals.

Good luck with the move.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

We used Colin Mackenzie in Wick when we moved up from Croydon. They were excellent - arrived the night before, came and knocked on our door just to let us know that they were in town and confirm they'd be with us at the agreed time the following morning, carefully loaded our stuff, stored it for a week and then collected a dining table from my mother in law's house in Thurso on their way out to deliver our stuff the day we moved in.

Thank you for the info! I'll get in touch and see! Many thanks. Kevin.