Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tesco mobile

Default Tesco mobile

Is anyone else having trouble getting a signal , i have tried two different sim cards and one new telephone "returned" and still no joy, tesco are not very helpful at sorting out the problem "helpline", although the thurso tesco branch has stated that their phones were also down, if tesco are aware of this problem why has it not been solved , i have used their services for over three years and no problems, this problem has been now over two weeks without any signal.....

Tesco mobile uses the O2 Network.... and therein lies the problem... very poor coverage up here in Caithness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aestus57 View Post
    Tesco mobile uses the O2 Network.... and therein lies the problem... very poor coverage up here in Caithness!!
    We have Tesco and 02 mobile users in our family and rarely have any signal problems in Caithness.

Mine's Tesco and I've never had any problems either. Freeview ..... now that's a completely different matter

My Son's with Tesco but can never get a signal in Halkirk

The strange thing is , that this problem has only just occurred, lived in same place for three years and used same supplier and phone without any problems before, it is as if something has blocked the network provider, because when scanning it only shows vodafone, orange, and t mobile, meaning that tesco seems to have lost their reception