Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Lost Dog! UPDATE Cassie now found

she was spotted tonight about 8.30pm-9pm in henrietta st heading up the road towards the chip shop, did not have a number to contact so informed the police hopefully they will pass message on to dog warden
    * * * Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars
    to the saddle * * *

Oh no!!!! We were so hoping she would stay where she was until her owner came over.

Cassie girl where on earth have you gone?!!!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

so glad her owner is comming home hopefully she will be home safe really soon xxxxxx

Just back from looking for but no sign. Put out food in different places so hope she gets some as the poor mite will be starving.

She'll have been out scavenging for food hence being at the chip shop.

Thanks a lot for contacting me kimint. We are relying on everyone to report sightings so that Cassie's owner knows where to look.

Hoping for good news at the weekend.
    Last edited by Liz; 25-Nov-11 at 13:27.

Cassie appears to be able to fend for herself so please Liz take care of your own health.

Weathers turned really nasty so maybe she'll be wanting to come nearer home soon.

I remember someone telling me never to chase a dog as they only run away faster.My own Connie was a rescue dog and ran away from me once when she got spooked by traffic.
    Somehow I managed to run in the opposite direction and she came back.

It is really,really hard to be "patient" but sometimes you need to be.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    <snip>
    We are relying on everyone to report sightings so that Cassie's owner knows where to look.

Hoping for good news at the weekend.
    Me too Liz. It's been a very frustrating time for everyone involved. Keeping fingers, paws & everything else crossed for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Cassie appears to be able to fend for herself so please Liz take care of your own health.

Weathers turned really nasty so maybe she'll be wanting to come nearer home soon.

I remember someone telling me never to chase a dog as they only run away faster.My own Connie was a rescue dog and ran away from me once when she got spooked by traffic.
    Somehow I managed to run in the opposite direction and she came back.

It is really,really hard to be "patient" but sometimes you need to be.
    Aw thanks hun. Yes I totally agree with not 'chasing' a dog as it makes them feel hunted. I feel this has been part of the problem with Cassie and why she keeps moving.

I know I keep repeating myself (I used to be a parrot but I'm alright now, I'm alright now! ) but all we need are sightings to let us know what area of the town Cassie is in to make it easier for her owner to look for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Me too Liz. It's been a very frustrating time for everyone involved. Keeping fingers, paws & everything else crossed for this weekend.
    Yes I am very hopeful of a reunion and the sooner the better!

I'm pleased to say there was another sighting this afternoon. Think Cassie may be getting a bit 'bolder' as she usually stays in hiding during the day.

I've contacted her carers to ask them to put food out as it wasn't very far from where they live.

Looking good Liz; fingers crossed! x

Everything crossed Torvaig! xx

I've just been told that Cassie's owner, Bobbi, will be arriving in Gills about 9am tomorrow.

So any sightings should now been passed on to her. Her mobile no is 07795147650

The poor lady is distraught so lets all pray that she will be reunited with her beloved Cassie soon.

I hope Cassie will come to her. I worry that its been so long she might not recognise her if she is running unless she gets close and gets a smell of her.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

They have a very close bond Sarah so really hoping Cassie will come to her. She was obviously going out to Gills to look for her.

Also, it's only 3 weeks since they've been apart.
    Last edited by Liz; 26-Nov-11 at 00:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I've just been told that Cassie's owner, Bobbi, will be arriving in Gills about 9am tomorrow.

So any sightings should now been passed on to her. Her mobile no is 07795147650

The poor lady is distraught so lets all pray that she will be reunited with her beloved Cassie soon.
    That's great news Liz, thanks. Needless to say I didn't spot Cassie earlier when I walked around the North part of Wick.

Better luck tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I hope Cassie will come to her. I worry that its been so long she might not recognise her if she is running unless she gets close and gets a smell of her.
    It's been 3 weeks Sarah, not 3 years. Positive thinking all the way.......

Moira she is never seen when she is being looked for !

I have to confess my only fear is the fireworks which were set off tonight. Really hoping she was far enough away from them and would just take cover rather than run like she did last time.

Maybe they weren't as loud as those put off at Ackergill Tower which were like flipping exocet missiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    It's been 3 weeks Sarah, not 3 years. Positive thinking all the way.......
    Yes let's all send out positive vibes!!!

Just had a phone call (thanks Jane!) to say that she saw Cassie at the North School going up towards the Industrial Estate.

I am really chuffed that she is still in town!

Stay where you are Cassie girl. Your Mum is coming to get you!

Hubby is just back from walking our dog through the industrial estate and saw not a sign of Cassie.

Stay safe & sound until your Mum comes pick you up tomorrow.

Will the ferry still be operating with todays weather?
    Going to resist looking on here now until much later to give Bobbi a chance to look for her!
    Please, let it be the last day of Cassies adventures today, the rascal thats shes been!!!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast