Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost bengal in need of medication

Oh Fiona !!
    My heart goes out to you lassie !
    I really pray that Kitkat is found safe and well very soon.....we're all rooting for you !

Meanstwhile, here's a hug ((((((O))))))) X
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Hey everyone, our boy is home!!!!
    He's been in a garage in Willowbank since Tuesday being looked after by Beth, so a great big thanks to you Beth and also a huge thanks to Terry who has been looking since a possible sighting at the start of the week.
    Thank you Liz as well for the loan of the cat trap (I will return it asap) and to all you Orgers for all your support and for keeping your fingers and things crossed for the safe return of Kitkat!
    Thank you thank you thank you all!! xxxx

Oh What Fantastic News Fiona !!!!!!

I'm just so delighted that you have your wee Kitkat home again!!

How kind of Beth and also Terry and Liz; but I'm sure there were other "Orgers" on the look out as well !

What a lovely happy, happy ending !! X
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

That's excellent news :0) so glad you got Kitkat back. My older cat used to wander off, it was always a worry but now he's too old for that - thank goodness.

soooooooooo glad kitkat is home again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Fiona really glad he is home he is kit kat after all and was probably
    just having a wee break lol x
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

That is fab news, delighted he is home safe and sound xx

woo hoo kitkat is home, well according to caithness fm anyway, what a happy ending to the day, kit kat will be in need of lots of cuddles.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

that is great news you must be so relived fiona x

Yaaaaaaaaay!!! That is brilliant news Fiona.

So glad Kitkat is home and you can rest now. xx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Delighted to hear KitKat is back home, a happy ending thankfully

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12