Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 710

Default 710

This is an old one, but it did happen Saturday last while getting puncture fixed, but she wasn't "blonde".

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred & ten knob.
    We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?
    She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..
    She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
    The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.
    She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
    He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked
    is there a 710 on this car?
    She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.
    If you're not sure what a 710 knob is see below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	710 image.jpg 
Views:	388 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8708
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Oh Dear,
    Methinks that could upset a few of the Ladies on here...
    Me?....I laughed my socks off!!

C3....

Unbelievable..............
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

That's hysterical! Sounds like the Iranians looking at the Olympic logo...

O.M.G I fell for that!

I aint blonde I had to ask my husband what it was duh!!!! :P
    Last edited by AliciaMackinnon; 14-Mar-11 at 15:28.

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaMackinnon View Post
    O.M.G I F fell for that!

I aint blonde I had to ask my husband what it was duh!!!! :P

Steady lass steady, I was amused as well but it did happen LOL.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

hhahhahah brill ...is that a joke or was it for really ..................................doh

This story has be going around for 50 years that I know of. I never believed the first time I heard it and I still don't.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Well i think it was brill, and i could see my daughter saying that and she is brunette! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    This story has be going around for 50 years that I know of. I never believed the first time I heard it and I still don't.
    Your quite right as I said it is an old one, but it did happen last Saturday that's why I posted it in this section and not in the joke section as I usually do. And quite frankly I don't give a stuff if you believe it.
    Muhammad Ali

Loved it tonkajojo.....laughed for ages and I know nothing about cars but hope I'd spot that one!!!

ps. i always look at your posts, they cheer me up loads, so ta for that. G.
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    Your quite right as I said it is an old one, but it did happen last Saturday that's why I posted it in this section and not in the joke section as I usually do. And quite frankly I don't give a stuff if you believe it.
    Did I upset you or was I too close to the truth. It does not matter either way as it is Just an Urban Myth and also very degrading.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    I could not see what everyone was going on about, or what was funny ........ hubby was not long in telling me and reminding me that is where the oil goes not in to the water tank thingy.

Good grief...... I'm not blonde and I like to think of myself as quite smart..........BUT gotta admit I'd absoulety no idea what the "joke" was, initially ........

Pretty neat though (now I've got it).....LOVE IT !!!!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

That is so funny.

I send some of your jokes to my dad, hope you don't mind.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    I send some of your jokes to my dad, hope you don't mind.
    Good I hope he has a laugh, that's what its all about.

PS: the majority are sent me from trusted pals.
    Muhammad Ali