Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Xbox 4gb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Rob. I think i'm guna go for it. I had considered a second hand xbox but have now been advised that it may not be compatible with the kinect unless it is a second had newer xbox

If you get a second hand xbox it might not have wifi fiited into it and xbox consule dont have a long life span?
    And you no how the saying goes buy cheap buy dear
    If your buying the kinnect with a game it will be about £160 u might as well go £240 and get a new xbox with it
    The kinnect might be a passing craze like wii if i was you i would wait 6 months to see how the kinnect goes
    I had a shot of the kinnect in currys tonight there is a slight delay in when you move and when you move on the screen

Yeah i know what you mean Eddie about the wii being a fad but my thoughts were that if the kinect is a passing faze then at least i've still got another good console that games could be played on. Unlike the Wii which i only ever use for sports resort and wii fit