Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lhaso apso X Cavalier (lhasalier) Breeder

Default Lhaso apso X Cavalier (lhasalier) Breeder

HI,

Wondering if you could help me, I have a friend down in Inverness who is looking for a Lhaso apso X Cavalier (lhasalier) and says there is a breeder up here so wondered if anyone had the details so I could pass them on to her.

Thanks

Default lhaso x

Have a look at kwk9 website we just rehomed Bo last week she was this cross and was absolutely gorgeous.

The man who breeds them lives in lybster you will see his pups advertised in Scotads twice a year for £225 a time i believe!
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

What is this obsession with expensive mongrels? I don't get it... Free bump for you though...
    ¡ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ - buızɐɹb sǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ sı ooן ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ

Any dog you get that is a cross, ensure the parents are health tested. Most people breeding these dogs care more about making money than the health of the dogs. Just a little wise tip.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    What is this obsession with expensive mongrels? I don't get it... Free bump for you though...
    Well, if you think about it, all dogs are mongrel...they had to be bred with something else to become what they are!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Its not for me, I have a rescue dog, but its a friend down in Inverness who knew the breeder was in Lybster but I just wandered if I could get more details for her. Its the breed she wants and has been waiting a long time.