Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: B&B'S in Inverness

Default B&B'S in Inverness

Hello

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend any good B&B's in Inverness. I don't drive so I would like it within walking distance to the shops. Plus I'll have my son with me and don't want him gurning at me about walking everywhere!!!

Cheers guys n gals.

The Winston Guest house is really good, it is just over the bridge from primark no is01463234477

I stayed at Bazpackers Hostel in Inverness last year with my 8 year old. It is very basic if you like your luxury and a tv in the bedroom which it does not have. But it does have a kitchen, a lovely lounge with an enclosed fire and a very friendly cat. It is just behind the Castle.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Winston Guest House is good - ex Thurso lad that runs it, Avoid the Hawthorn Guest House - overpriced for what you get. Poor breakfast.

Winston is ace!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

if you want quality and attention to detail try Moyness House 5 minutes from the river and La Riva Italian restaurant

hi there my wife an i an wre 2 young sons stayed in wetherspoons lodge it was fantastic an the bus stops r jst a 2 min walk around the corner and they werna 3 dear ither .

sandwood bnb on argyle street is a couple min walk from eastgate centre its really nice and the couple that run it are fantastic

xx
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

Abermar Guest House on Fairfield Road.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

We stayed at Lyndon Guest House on Telford Street last weekend. Nice room, great breakfast and 5 mins walk from centre of Inverness. Maybe a wee bit pricey (£35 per person per night), but it's a 4 star B&B and we thought it was worth it.

http://www.invernessbedandbreakfast.com/

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.