Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The WICK PANTO

Great performance, and lovely to see all the kids get on the stage.
    Well done to one of the principal actors who had to go to A & E after a fall but came back to carry on, even though he was limping.
    Also great that their raffle over the past few days raised nearly £3,000.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Unhappy Wick Panto

Quote Originally Posted by ginajade View Post
    Yes an excellent night. Well done to all the local stars and those who worked hard behind the scenes.
    Oh No It wasn't LoL sorry couldnt resist. Yeah it was good but they could do with trying to turn on the extractor fan for all the smoke from pyrotechnics. Was a bit too smokey and no available refreshments at half time

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    When we left on Friday there was a video camera on a stand at the back of the hall.

I will make some enquires for you Liz.
    Aw cheers Kevin!

i went to the panto on friday night,i have to say it was fantastic.
    never laughed so much since a long while.
    muddles and dotty dettol were really funny.
    good work by the wick players

Quote Originally Posted by stivagorm View Post
    Oh No It wasn't LoL sorry couldnt resist. Yeah it was good but they could do with trying to turn on the extractor fan for all the smoke from pyrotechnics. Was a bit too smokey and no available refreshments at half time
    The extractors are turned on at the interval. They make too much noise to put on during the show.

As for refreshments, well there's an opportunity for a club or group to do some fundraising. Hire the kitchen, get a licence and sell some refreshments at events such as this.

hey fran that weren't what we heard, seems after the strictly come dancing sketch, the person in q got a splinter in their butt or back!

Quote Originally Posted by wickscorrie View Post
    hey fran that weren't what we heard, seems after the strictly come dancing sketch, the person in q got a splinter in their butt or back!
    Thats what I heard too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12