Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Year resolutions

Default New Year resolutions

I think I have finally cracked under the pressure of Christmas. But next year I have set myself the goal of not buying anything I do not need such as DVDs, novels, cds etc. for the whole year, although admittedly I will try it on a month-by-month basis and keep a diary. So as of 1st January there will be no more Amazon, no more Ebay, and no high street shopping for little extras. Or at least I am going to try this! I must be mad but wanted to share this with my Orger family.

Achingale,mine will be the same as always.Give up smoking,will next year be the year.We shall wait and see.

Obiron,I can hear ye laughing in Thurso from here in Wick
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

My new years resolution stays the same! Enjoy each year as if it were my last. So i do. Always have to do something significant or memorable within a year. This year i had a couple of things. And i already know 2010 has alot in store for me. Bring it on!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!