Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Best place for printer ink

Default Best place for printer ink

For the first time since I got it, I'll have to get a fresh ink cartridge for my Epson printer. Where's the best place in Wick to get these wee beasts?

Many thanks.

Tesco in Wick is not too bad for remanufactured carts, I usually get mine from www.choicestationery.com

Big Maggot online. I have an epson: 1.25£ per cartridge and I never had a bad one. Printer 4 years old and still going strong. Delivery within 2 days sometimes.

http://bigmaggot.co.uk/
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Default Ink

I have just had a second delivery of ink off GFS that I found on Amazon and the ink is good with no problems and the price is unbelievable compared to branded products.

I posted this back in November Ink Cartridge and I wanted to buy some ink for a friend last week for doing me a favour, and once again it turned up the next day.

What printer are you using?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

If you are printing a lot of stuff it may be worthwhile investing in a CIS kit (Continuous Ink System) that way you just top up the in compartments rather than replace the carts i am sure now you can get a refillable ink cart as well just pop a little cap and then syringe some ink into it until full and then reboot the printer
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Many thanks to you all. Mine's is an Epson Stylus D92 which is only used for the odd letter. It takes 4 colours and I'm almost out of black. Can you get single cartridges or is it the whole set or nothing?

At bigmaggot you can get individual cartridges
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Default Lidl

Quote Originally Posted by dortmunder View Post
    For the first time since I got it, I'll have to get a fresh ink cartridge for my Epson printer. Where's the best place in Wick to get these wee beasts?

Many thanks.
    Check Lidl who are diong inkjet cartridges this week for only £2.99. Make sure you find one that is compatable to your printer.

Thumbs up

Hornseea-Injet-SUPPLIES
    01964 535057 Ask 4 Sue
    Very highly recommended and cheap & quick delivery

Thanks all. Lidl would've been handy but only the Canon ones had come in. They don't know if they'll be getting the Epson and Brother ones any time soon. No big deal though - £1.99 off ebay and no p&p.