Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ferret

Talking Ferret

Looking for a ferret to be kept as a pet. Preferably about 6 weeks old.
    If anyone knows where i can buy one please pm me

Yoda.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject - Winston Spencer Churchill

Hi
    I may have one but would have to speak with my partner as it's his but could do with someone with more time she's really nice, polecat in colour see what i can do for you.
    Zoe

Hi,
    I spoke to my partner and he's happy for you to take her with her hutch & food for a small cost
    she could do with being in a home that someone has the time for her she loves to play and run up your leg too ! she's approx 6 months old

Ok
    Zoe
    Last edited by froal; 17-Jan-09 at 11:54.

you won't be able to get 6 week old ferrets just now as they only breed from march/april until september/october unless they are bred out of season under artificial conditions,if you are still looking around that time pm me I will have young.

Good choice for a pet. Ferrets are ace and make lovely pets! I used to have them when I was younger, just wish I had time and room for one or two now.
    At least no one will copy this signature