Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Persil School Tokens

Smile Persil School Tokens

If anyone out there uses Persil washing powder, and knows any children who attend Pennyland Primary school, could they please keep the Persil stars and give them to the children they know.

Pennyland Primary school is collecting the Persil star tokens, and can then redeem them for arts and crafts materials for the school.

They are located on the top of the box. A standard 1.1kg box has 5 Persil stars.

Many Thanks

Default persil tokens

Quote Originally Posted by kas
    If anyone out there uses Persil washing powder, and knows any children who attend Pennyland Primary school, could they please keep the Persil stars and give them to the children they know.

Pennyland Primary school is collecting the Persil star tokens, and can then redeem them for arts and crafts materials for the school.

They are located on the top of the box. A standard 1.1kg box has 5 Persil stars.

Many Thanks
    Also persil tablet boxes have them on too, at the top on the flap - i have already put one into the school but i'll keep collecting!

Thats ace. It only takes a second to cut out and I know that the school will appreciate it.

Don't you think it sucks that we have to use this method of commercial exploitation to provide materials for our schools. We already pay enough in taxes!

On the subject of collecting for schools....old china needed for Hillhead in Wick to smash up for tile making. Starts Monday though!