Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: darts

Default darts

Does anyone know the dates for any up comeing friday night darts, its been a few years but i fancy seeing if i can still hit the wall

there's nothing on Friday nights anymore billyboy. only darts in the county nowadays is the Wick darts league on a Tuesday night though having said that, the Weigh Inn are trying to get an interest back in it again on the Thurso side having recently held County Singles & Pairs comp and think they are planning something along the lines of once a month.

Not the same interest anymore on west side of the county for some reason - probably because there is nowhere other than the Legion or Weigh Inn where you can go in and have a throw. Pool tables and games machines bring in more money

Have you got the dart board up Billy Boy?
    "As Hamlet said to Macbeth in a mid summers night dream.........we've been done up like a couple of kippers". Delboy

Quote Originally Posted by acameron View Post
    Have you got the dart board up Billy Boy?
    Are you offering to come out and show me how to hit the wall

I have the darts ... and you have the wall
    "As Hamlet said to Macbeth in a mid summers night dream.........we've been done up like a couple of kippers". Delboy