Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Custom Joinery

Thumbs up Custom Joinery

Needed a joiner asap today called Custom Joinery @ 4pm the job was completed by 5pm. Very fassssssssst. Great guy, fantastic price & i would recommend him 100%. Thanks Alan
    Sam

I would second that recommendation for Custom Joinery (Alan), he is very good and very particular, takes a real pride in his work. Alan made solid oak doors for me recently and they are something else. Likewise he made our open tread oak staircase and the quality and finish is superb. I would definitely recommend him.

hey mayby i should let cairn housing know about this chap, as they are taking forever to get our new house ready.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe