Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Feedback wanted

Default Feedback wanted

any feedback pos and neg would be ace

these are all 100% non edited photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roblovesplastic/

I have to say you have a mighty strange camera if there are non edited?

Not my cup of tea, only a couple of them looked anything like they were not just random mistakes....taken by a 1 year old.

You did ask for feedback

glad to see something different. I like it.
    But question if i may? Why does the dollys have no clothes on
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

I enjoyed going through them in a surreal sort of way.

A bit like David Bailey goes out on the Blair Witch Project.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Thumbs down Sorry, but, no....

Hmmm, sorry roblovesplastic, but they don't make me want to go and find what else you've done. Surely by setting the camera controls in that way you have 'edited' them - they are not a realistic photo of the objects. If they are going to be 'experimental' then the photos have to look 'different'.

Just because I don't like them does not mean they are not 'good' to someone else. Just experiment and try a few styles.

I would like to see more people ask for photo reviews (critiques) on this site as it's the best way to improve, and it's a 'Photography' section after all. I am always pleased about any feedback that I get because I can then change either what I do or what I've done. It also makes people sit back and think about how to present better photographs themselves, so everyone improves and come up with new ideas. There seems to be a lot of budding talent in Sutherland, oh, and Caithness as well.

Goodluck out there.
    Things that go bump in the night generally have been influenced by a Siamese

Great stuff, really enjoyed the dolls and the macros of the wee animals.

Some of the New York style mags feature shots like these, nice to see and uncliched approach

It wouldnt be my cuppa, but if thats what you like, go on with it and perfect it :-))
    Award winning photography http://www.martinacross.com/

I think they are definately different.
    .... um and interesting.

I guess I am quite conventional and wouldn't think to do what you have, but it is an unusual style you have there.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Definately well off my own taste spectrum in the photographic arena, but it takes all sorts, and variety is most welcome (cute pets & out of focus babies are also included in this section for me!!).

I did think your first shot with the toy zebra had promise if some other elements could be added (it had a surreal/disturbing quality somehow). The "art" portraits remind me of my college, dark room days!!

Keep it up Rob
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Got lost with some of them but the babies in the trolley was great.It reminds me of taking my wee ones shopping in tesco. I have just been informed that it is a radiator and not a trolley. Need to get my eyes tested
    Last edited by justine; 02-Feb-08 at 15:35.

Like the Zebra.
    Don't forget to take your medication every day like the Doc said !

I liked the zebra picture too and the yellow cat, without the inset would have been better IMHO.

It's good to see enthusiasm!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Default rotflmao

thank you all for you kind kind words, um maybe ill stick some actual photos, aye I am a Richard.

seriously it gives me a base to move from, thankyou to all feedback agents online and in PM you know who you are you lil rascals x

still funny tho
    Last edited by roblovesplastic; 04-Feb-08 at 22:23. Reason: PS SOME OF YOU SHOULD BE IN POLITICS