Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: i will burst if i dont tell anyone........

will you people just back the hell off.. this thread has gone far enough.. and needs to be closed..
    you have a woman here who has lost 3 babies in the last year, and is preg with a 4th.
    what are you trying to do stress her into loosing it as well?
    you should all be friggin ashamed of yourselves.
    i swear to God.. if anything happens to this baby because of stress then every single one of you are murderers..
    just thank about that.. as you sit on your high horse.. hewing and hawing about taxes.
    she came on here to share her news with us, to share in the joy of bringing a new life into this world.. and look what happened!
    and before you say ohh if shes stressed its her fault.. who is the ones causing the stress.. who keeps on bashing her..giving her a hard time, for doing what nature intended?
    to hell with you all .. this is my last post on this.. and if the powers that be have any sence they will lock this and other posts relevant to this.
    http://itqueries.com/

Justine, it's your life so you do with it as you wish.

Always remember that there are an awful lot of envious people around who are not happy unless they can pour scorn on the way others live their lives. Personally I find it rather pitiful that they have nothing better to occupy their tiny little closed minds.

They have no wish to “keep up with the Jones’” but feel obliged to hurl abuse at them and want to see them dragged down. Ignore such attitudes because they are of no consequence.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

maybe you should........but then thats your open choise.Any way i have to go and get my kids ready for bed and tuck them up...Good night and god bless.Thank you al foryour imput and i wish it could help me in my situation, but like i have said i have enjoyed reading and answering your posts......

Well said, Brandy. I agree with every word you say and it was time somebody said it!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
    Well said, Brandy. I agree with every word you say and it was time somebody said it!

same here. just leave justine alone. the tax topic is getting very boring. complain to someone in the goverment not a pregnant person whos only doing and thinking whats best for her and her family. jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i know this. and most people who have 2.4 children could never do this job or even wat to do it....I could have said no to children and yes to a career.I tried both for 12 years and then found it was getting harder.....I feel no grevience to these people or even judge them.......I wish i could take this thread back and write it different...maybe i should have just said im pregnant. and left out the number....

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    i know this. and most people who have 2.4 children could never do this job or even wat to do it....I could have said no to children and yes to a career.I tried both for 12 years and then found it was getting harder.....I feel no grevience to these people or even judge them.......I wish i could take this thread back and write it different...maybe i should have just said im pregnant. and left out the number....
    Dont take any notice its poeple with small brains and big egoes. i as happy o read the news about you being pregnant. you cant help the way that people take things and you shouldnt be made to feel bad about the sistuation that you are in. if i was in your situstion the i would be doing the same. Keep your head held high and never mind people that judge you.!!!!!!!!!!1

[quote=brandy;200613]
    i swear to God.. if anything happens to this baby because of stress then every single one of you are murderers..

quote]I think thats a bit harsh and uncalled for .
    Last edited by ice box; 11-Mar-07 at 19:38.

good luck with that one....

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    will you people just back the hell off.. this thread has gone far enough.. and needs to be closed..
    you have a woman here who has lost 3 babies in the last year, and is preg with a 4th.
    what are you trying to do stress her into loosing it as well?
    you should all be friggin ashamed of yourselves.
    just thank about that.. as you sit on your high horse.. hewing and hawing about taxes.
    she came on here to share her news with us, to share in the joy of bringing a new life into this world.. and look what happened!
    and before you say ohh if shes stressed its her fault.. who is the ones causing the stress.. who keeps on bashing her..giving her a hard time, for doing what nature intended?
    to hell with you all .. this is my last post on this.. and if the powers that be have any sence they will lock this and other posts relevant to this.

Just because i don't agree with someone having 9 or more kids and on benefits doesn't make me a murderer!
    I have even congratulated Justine and i wish her and her unborn child all the best and hope she has a problem free pregnancy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. can this stop now.............Enough already.......I am glad that some are happy for me and those that are not well they aint worth my time or thoughts......But now we are going into the pit of dispair......I will close this thread if it gets any worse........

I don't have a problem with people having loads of kids thats there choice. I have two my self ( thats enough ) but what i see here is a big family living off the state and thats what i disagree with .

Default congratulations

Congratulations!!!

Wow 9 kids, and must have the patients of a saint!

I have 4 kids, hitting teenage years now, I go to work just for a break!!

Wishing you good health with this pregnancy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678