Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Klutz or what?

Talking Klutz or what?

Our television awaiting the repair man I decided I would check out the DVDs and the videos we got as gifts recently.
    Having sorted out three that we had not viewed I politely asked hubbie which one he would like to watch.
    His face was a picture and in polite terms what he said was , "And just what are we going to watch them on?"
    DOH, hope I'm not the only one that's ready for the funny farm.

You could have watched the dvd's on the computer so its not as bad as it could have been
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

LOL that reminds me of the time I said to my father in law, "wouldn't it be great if you had a torch that plugged into the mains if the batteries were flat, for when the electric goes off?" hehe
    Last edited by Geo; 24-Jan-07 at 01:08.

Driving along in our new car I was playing with all the knobs and buttons.
    On the radio I felt little raised dots (like braille) on the volume button. I chirped up, "it must be for blind drivers"............it took me a couple of seconds to realise what I said, a twit or what?
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by brokencross View Post
    On the radio I felt little raised dots (like braille) on the volume button. I chirped up, "it must be for blind drivers"............it took me a couple of seconds to realise what I said, a twit or what?
    One of the funniest things I've heard for ages!!

Quote Originally Posted by brokencross View Post

hahaha! I nearly fell of my chair at work and now eveyone is looking at me funny!!!!!!

***Om Mani Padme Hum***

Years ago when we had a powercut and couldn't relax and watch tv I announced "oh well, I'll put the time to good use. I'll do the ironing instead!"