Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tesco dancing on Asda's grave at the Mart in Thurso?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

But, if the Premier Inn and Megans Magic Motel at the Mart are both in Thurso, will not this take away trade from Crayolas College of Conjuring at the Campus (of 'e old Week High School) ?

The Magic Motel and the School of Witchcraft would be a joint venture coexisting with the Premier Inn at the Mart. Each would provide customers for the others. Each would bring in customers for the town's shops, bars and restaurants plus jobs for the town. Ideal or what?

I am not sure I used to live here ... I missed so much!

Quote Originally Posted by her00026 View Post
    I am not sure I used to live here ... I missed so much!
    There has always been magic in Thurso. You wouldn't have seen it if you didn't look for it. Did you look up at the stars when you detrained at Thurso station? Was the Premier Inn written in the stars even then? I don't know because I didn't look either.

The Premier Inn proposal has been approved by the Highland Council. Is this the last dance at last?

Last I heard, construction is supposed to commence this month. Fingers crossed.

Thurso Premier Inn work to start in early summer.

https://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk...summer-177017/

I’ll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.